Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

that slight crease around the ankle area is not a big deal imo. Probably due to someone trying it on and will happen with wear anyways

Exaggerated post is exaggerating.

I dont know why people are complaining about a "flaw" thats going to happen when you wear the shoe anyway. You guys really arent spending $200 on token shoes for the satisfaction of "I have them".

Not exaggerated at all. His shoes have held up and the only difference between his and the authentic shoes is the quality. Looks are spot on.

On a side note I was able to pick up a size 12 from Water Tower Place in Chicago during lunch. The look small. Now have two 13s and a 12. Returning the two pairs I choose against.

laugh.gif
 in a perfect world.

I can tell youre 17-19.
Set the bar high! 
roll.gif

i have a backordered pair coming via UPS. and a infrared23 coming fedex. both tomorrow. usually i get stuck with the "bad weather" warning on my tracking even though its sunny in florida but today this is what it says on the top of my tracking :

IMPORTANT!
Delays are anticipated in AL, FL and LA during Mardi Gras.  Learn More

roll.gif

Then you might as well stop buying jordans then in all honesty. That's the unfortunate way of the game today. These things are expensive and there are pairs left and right with flaws. Look at the pic earlier of the jumpman falling off the sole. What do you expect when they are made in sweat shops? It's all about making money these days vs "hey there's something wrong with that so if it now"

It is not even that if you do a little research you will found out that foundation of nike itself was to make shoes overseas then sell in U.S.
I have told people this many times, Jordan brand knows it has a chokehold on many people's pockets so they do not care about quality because they know that their shoes are going to sell out no matter what. That is how the world is if you let people take advantage of you they will not stop until you stop them.

It is not even that if you do a little research you will found out that foundation of nike itself was to make shoes overseas then sell in U.S.
I have told people this many times, Jordan brand knows it has a chokehold on many people's pockets so they do not care about quality because they know that their shoes are going to sell out no matter what. That is how the world is if you let people take advantage of you they will not stop until you stop them.
If I'm not mistaken you just said the same thing I did......

i tried mine on, been trying to resell just enough to get my money back and cover shipping plus fees, and no biters yet.

I dont like they way they felt and I dont have too many outfits to go with them, but fk it I might just rock them all summer and enjoy.

i tried mine on, been trying to resell just enough to get my money back and cover shipping plus fees, and no biters yet.

I dont like they way they felt and I dont have too many outfits to go with them, but fk it I might just rock them all summer and enjoy.

Do they fit big? I went down a half size but haven't tried them on yet

i finally got my pair in today.

I personally think that this was a decent retro. Quality was nothing to write home about, but overall they were decent. The 6 is also my favorite model though.

I love the shade of infrared on these myself. People don't realize that the colors in pictures of the OGs aren't 100% accurate due to the fact that they are 23 years old. Over that much time color is going to fade no matter what. Realistically, the infrared shade on the OG pairs was at least a shade or 2 brighter back in 1991 when they were fresh out the factory. Therefore, the infrared shade on the 2014s is actually fairly close to what the color on the OG pairs in 1991 was. Also; you have to realize that Nike can't truly fully duplicate a 23 year old color with 100% accuracy, but they can get very close.

Do they fit big? I went down a half size but haven't tried them on yet
Yah I wish I would have went a half size down. I have plenty of shoes that fit bigg tho but these are different, hard to explain. 

I tried them on because I wanted to keep them until I tried them on.

They make a great addition to my infrared family.  You can dissect and over analyze the color all you want, but these emit that early 90s aura that I just can't get enough of.  I think we sometimes lose sight in the fact of how awesome it is that we get to rock replicas of sneakers that came out over 23 years ago.  Hope everyone who got a pair (or 3) enjoys them…these are classics.

i have a backordered pair coming via UPS. and a infrared23 coming fedex. both tomorrow. usually i get stuck with the "bad weather" warning on my tracking even though its sunny in florida but today this is what it says on the top of my tracking :

IMPORTANT!
Delays are anticipated in AL, FL and LA during Mardi Gras. Learn More

:rofl:

Ain't that some ish

I quoted you a couple days ago when we both had backorders ship. Then I get some BS from UPS about "late train" today. Not even an updated delivery. Pretty much just "F U customer, we missed the train"

Didn't even know UPS went by rail

Ain't that some ish

I quoted you a couple days ago when we both had backorders ship. Then I get some BS from UPS about "late train" today. Not even an updated delivery. Pretty much just "F U customer, we missed the train"

Didn't even know UPS went by rail
Same thing with my Jordan 10s from NDC. apparently every shipment missed their train yesterday
laugh.gif

:lol: Next UPS will be saying their packages are delayed due to them using a stagecoach for delivery..

They know they have a product people like. They don't need to win business anymore so they lower the quality and make profits.

I teach PE and honestly wear Starter brand gym shoes I got from walmart every day. They are super comfortable and last a couple years. Price: $18....

View media item 830852

They make a great addition to my infrared family.  You can dissect and over analyze the color all you want, but these emit that early 90s aura that I just can't get enough of.  I think we sometimes lose sight in the fact of how awesome it is that we get to rock replicas of sneakers that came out over 23 years ago.  Hope everyone who got a pair (or 3) enjoys them…these are classics.

:smh: I need some more infra AM90's man. I haven't had a pair in years

I have a quick question for you guys. I bought a size 11.5 today and wear a 12 in most of the J's that I own. The Taxi's and Playoff's for example run really big and I need an 11.5. . Is this how these run because if they do I am thinking of returning the size 12  and  just keeping the 11.5 when it arrives. Thanks for your help fam.

Back
Top Bottom