Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Passed on these when they realeased. Went to my locak Champs today and they still had i believe only two pairs, one sz 8.5 and the other 11. I was tempted to get the sz 11 but they were creased at the ankle and were a bit dirty, they were display ones...I want them buuuuuuut idk

just got on the woman and kicks thread and boy do i love it 
laugh.gif

Just got these in and I'm pretty pleased.  Paint job isn't perfect but not bad...  quality about as expected.

This weather in MN though 
sick.gif
 will probably just hoop indoors/wear these to the gym until ish clears out a bit

Just got these in and I'm pretty pleased.  Paint job isn't perfect but not bad...  quality about as expected.

This weather in MN though 
sick.gif
 will probably just hoop indoors/wear these to the gym until ish clears out a bit
congrats. i love em

This weather in MN though :x  will probably just hoop indoors/wear these to the gym until ish clears out a bit

Lol! I'm traveling to MN this weekend and definitely not packing my white infrared's.

JB did one hell of a job on these, outside of the no Nike Air the quality is on point and the infrared is just the way I remember the OG's to be no complaints.
I definitely enjoyed this retro, did you have the og infrareds and how would you compare them to this retro?

Look at the shoes closely notice how the inside panels are not glossed over but the other panels are I like that effect .

Traded my extra ds pair for a worn once pair pair of 2010 charcoal 9s.. Material on that upper gets [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Lol! I'm traveling to MN this weekend and definitely not packing my white infrared's.
Haha what's in MN for you?  Family/friends? Business?

Actually starting yesterday the temps have gone up a bit, which is nice.  High of 34 today 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^I thought the exact same thing when I got mine.

On the sizing front, I bought a 9.5 from the Champs restock a few weeks ago and they fit perfectly (I normally wear a size 10), so I'm keeping these and returned my RD pair to FinishLine.  I hope we don't have to play the "guess your size" game for the sport blues and the black/infrareds... :smh:

Javy

I thought the same thing, but I compared them with my 2009 (or was it 2010?) infrared pack and the ankle bubbles are identical. Maybe they were fuller on the 2000 run...I don't own those though, so I can't compare.

the youth sizes just popped up on FTL but none are available. wonder why the page just popped up? well a 5 and 6 . i think theyre playin w my emotions

Last edited:
so can anyone give their input on the size/fit, if its TTS for you, compare to older CWs, compare to maybe the 5s of 2013?? 

would be greatly appreciated

IMO the sizing is just a tad bigger than TTS. Not a complete half size up like the 2013 5s! I had the 2000 Black/Infrared and those were more pointy at the toe box as well as the 2010 White/Varsity Red. I've also had OG White/Infrared which were a waaaaaay different fit than any of the retros. My thought is that the full grain leathers that were used on OG releases made for a better fit. The split grains are thinner and stiffer.

Back
Top Bottom