Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

i have a feeling these are going to sit.  might take a full week to sell out just like how the cool grey 10 just finally dried up on FNL

i'm still on the fence with these.   not feeling the new "infrared" color

i have a feeling these are going to sit.  might take a full week to sell out just like how the cool grey 10 just finally dried up on FNL

I doubt these sit that long.

OG color way, retro 6, these will eventually sell out by the weekend.

Even though many stores will have 40+ pairs.

futuredhughes futuredhughes

agreed. OG colorway which hasn't been done proper in quite a while.
This shouldn't be a nightmare release, but no way these sit like CG X's. No X is in the same ballpark as an OG colorway VI

there dropping the read and white ones on the same day.. it will make easier for ppl to cop since u have to try to go for one instead of 2 at the same time

I hope this holds true. I will not wake up early to battle bots nor will I camp or the raffle **** cause that's pointless to me too. I will however wake up whatever time I wake up on Saturday, probably like 10-11 and call a couple of spots and see if they still have my size in stock and hope for the best. If I don't get em, I hope Ewing drops something I've been waiting on in the next few months or Nike drops some dope LeBron color ways.

View media item 788160
Not a fan of these. Went to go pickup 2 pairs early and only grabbed the one for my boy. Infared looks too pink for me
I'm sure your boy will be thrilled you put his new white kicks laying on it's side on the floor. :lol:
But seriously is the infrared23 different from the 3lab5's? I've heard and think from pics they are the same shade, which is fine with me.

Hoping it's an easy cop. Pinkish hue aint no thing to me. South Florida resident. Fit the scene juuuuuuust right.:smokin

didn't know these were coming in the big cement boxes the 5s were released in last year

pleasant suprise
happy.gif

let everyone sleep/hate im copping

All these infrareds are the same exact shade just the uppers or how much of it makes it appear different. Can't wait to see how much people ignore that fact when the black infrareds pictures surface lol

I'm sure your boy will be thrilled you put his new white kicks laying on it's side on the floor. :lol:
But seriously is the infrared23 different from the 3lab5's? I've heard and think from pics they are the same shade, which is fine with me.

Lol that's the only way my spot lets me take pics of early release so they don't lose their nike account View media item 788214

Man...I remember being a kid when these first released and wanting them so bad but my family being WAY too broke to afford them. 

Might have to buy these just on the principle of wanting what I could never have as a kid.

Honestly, the more I look at these in pictures and videos, I find myself liking the shade on the shoes in the pack better.

I was really hyped for a brighter Infrared, but instead of receiving the "Deep Infrared" I was hoping we'd get we just got a pinkish color. Deny it all you guys want, but that is leaning towards a low hue of pink.

Back
Top Bottom