Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

it seems like a few of you are getting mad at the fact that some of us are saying it looks a lil pinkish in color...just buy the kiccz if you like them and leave it at that...dont try and convince others that the colors are similar to other infrared 6 releases...no matter what way you look at it they are brighter than the previous

Close as it gets to me.. I remember having these, the blacks and maroons as a real youngin, and always thought they were almost pinkish. So this is a automatic for me. Probably trying to double up so when I wear them into the ground I can have another for a second go around.

What angers me is how the pack should of had these shades of infrared($$$$) then if they decide to rerelase the infrareds again they should of used that varsity red colorway these used on the pack. 

What in the world are you talking about

I think he's saying that the pack pair should've looked like this and this release should look like the pack. For what reason idk

Guys he's simply stating that he would've liked this shade in the infared pack. That's all then release thes darker red later

I think he's saying that the pack pair should've looked like this and this release should look like the pack. For what reason idk

The part that doesn't make sense, is that you still end up with the same sneakers and colorways.

Varsity Red
Infrared(Darker)
Infrared(Pink)

So the order really doesn't matter.

And none of these shades are exactly like the OG colorways.

IMO the infrared pack wasn't to much shades away from the varsity reds. Was more of a fire redish than infrared

all the color comparison and hype is crazy these days wish it was still like the old days where color differences didnt matter, you was just hype to get the shoe and knowing it was the same shoe jordan wore, and they came out on wed and they were droppin like once a month, now we just paying for different colors every week

month woulda been aight with just infrareds and powder blue 10s

all the color comparison and hype is crazy these days wish it was still like the old days where color differences didnt matter, you was just hype to get the shoe and knowing it was the same shoe jordan wore, and they came out on wed and they were droppin like once a month, now we just paying for different colors every week

month woulda been aight with just infrareds and powder blue 10s
i agree..  People have no idea what is good anymore.. For me the only 2 releases this month im going for will be these infared 6's and the powder blue 10's

no one is ever happy but no shots to anyone tho. Im beyond excited for these and they won't see any true wear until the snow melts here in Minnesota but these will be in the spring/summer rotation heavy!

Good job jb of making the " Infrared pack" sub par now the resell prices will drop. But some ppl like the infrared dark some like it bright so I guess most will be happy except for the ones that like the infrared color in between. Only reason I'm happy for this release is I'm sick of ppl asking $1000.00 for the infrared pack maybe this will be the start of the fix to that with the black infrared releasing later this year being the closing of the deal.
quality of the black ones wont be near same quality :/

Flight club has them going for $350 I hope the resellers want around $250 to $275 cause unfourtantly, Im probably gonna strike out and have to go that route!

Flight club has them going for $350 I hope the resellers want around $250 to $275 cause unfourtantly, Im probably gonna strike out and have to go that route!

I doubt they even go that high....they should be comparable to the white/black/red 5.

Lol I didn't mean to start a debate.

Just voiced my opinion.

Like I said, it could just be the pictures / lighting, or it could be the white base of the shoe making it look brighter to me. Either way, from what I see, I"m not down.

Hopefully things will change because the Infrared VIs (both) are very high up on my list of favorites.

Next Weekend These Will Be On Lock Must Cop As With All Classic OG CWS, LOL With The Concern Of Pink On The Infared Reminds Me Of The WMNS 2002 Retro 6 Low White/Pink Guys Had On Feet.

Last edited:
been calling around seems that the raffles will be done on hump day and thursday. Not used to it being mid week, everytime i've done a raffle it was sunday before the week of release and you were called back that week usually on friday.

These don't come out for like 2 more weeks. Why would they have given out the raffle tickets that soon? Sounds a bit sketch. Wouldn't surprise me if it was some sketch sht going down. Hopefully you get em homie.
Dude never said anywhere had already done them. Reading is helpful.

I'm imagining guaranteed tickets will start on Sunday at most places, and I'm expecting most places to be getting a ton of these. Clearly the first massive GR since the Gammas
HOPING THE MAJOR PLACES WITH FLAG SHIPS LIKE CHAMPS FL FTL ETC HAVE SOME FCFS RELEASES IN NYC…. RAFFLES ARE POINTLESS TO ME

When should I go to see how FTLs and HOHs are doing this release? I don't want to go during the middle of the week and have them say "We already gave out raffle tickets"
mean.gif

Speaking of that, is there a chance these are FCFS???

You definitely won't need to pay $250 unless you're impatient. If you strike out in RD, jus wait a week or so. You'll see these around 210-220...

Back
Top Bottom