Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Oh ok gotcha fam.Yea thats true.It has never bothered me to just order online rather than walk away with the shoe in hand.I would rather cop online and go back to sleep.Once you are up,you are up sometimes.

Plus for some reason my tax on shoes in stores is always like $6 or 7 more than ndc.It cost less to order online lol.
hah no tax here for shoes, but you right dont even wanna wake up at 6AM just to get to the store by 7, im also a fan of copping online but like i said with 2 mass drops on the same day pretty much every site is gonna be slammed which worries me a little, but i have asked around and these are supposed to be everywhere

laugh.gif
 wish it was that easy.
got to have faith

They need to drop while they still got a decent mold on the 5s. They'll probably troll and drop 3m ones only tho

Won 5 raffles LOL...I know my luck ain't that good. The demand is LOW
thats crazy! how many did you enter? had no time to enter raffles all week. demand isnt that low, supply is just HIGH. people will regret passing on these a couple years down the line just like the varsitys and the pack

Last edited:
You guys making me feel bad about the raffle. Still waiting for a call. Haha.

hah no tax here for shoes, but you right dont even wanna wake up at 6AM just to get to the store by 7, im also a fan of copping online but like i said with 2 mass drops on the same day pretty much every site is gonna be slammed which worries me a little, but i have asked around and these are supposed to be everywhere

Yes they will.The Issue is everyone wants them but this IMO will be like grape 5 or taxi 12s or gamma 11s number and availability wise.Like I said uk sites will have them for like $200 as well.May be customs idk.

Keep waiting on the raging bulls. MOF Wait for those olive 5s indigo 14s leather flu game 12s aqua 8s and a proper 16 and 17 retro release. That's all JB has left. If you just start collecting in 09 or 10 you have alot of gems in your collection that took years for OGs to collect. However your quality is bad and your missing a vital detail like 3m or something of that nature. Only reason JB exist because the old pair has run it's course lol

Last edited:
This is a tragedy I did not win a single raffle for these but won 4 raffles for the all infrared 6s. I'm gonna try and pick these up online in the AM

Keep waiting on the raging bulls. MOF Wait for those olive 5s indigo 14s leather flu game 12s aqua 8s and a proper 16 and 17 retro release. That's all JB has left. If you just start collecting in 09 or 10 you have alot of gems in your collection that it took years for OGs to collect. However your quality is bad and your missing a vital detail like 3m or something of that nature. Only reason JB exist because the old pair has run it's course lol
this is true but the cycle will just keep repeating and the beasts will keep feeding, just wait when the jams drop again probably in one or 2 years and the whole cycle of 11s starts over again while the hype remains the same. JB has alot left and will remain alive as long as shoes are being worn and destroyed

I am trying to convince myself buying this shoe... ive got called in ftl... its the new red that is holding me back.

Yes they will.The Issue is everyone wants them but this IMO will be like grape 5 or taxi 12s or gamma 11s number and availability wise.Like I said uk sites will have them for like $200 as well.May be customs idk.
not a chance in hell im dropping 200 on these lol
This is a tragedy I did not win a single raffle for these but won 4 raffles for the all infrared 6s. I'm gonna try and pick these up online in the AM
consider yourself lucky these will be 10x easier to cop online then the toros

Last edited:
whats the best way to go about copping on NDC on non TLO releases? i always have NDC as my go to but end up copping at FNL somehow haha. 

Back
Top Bottom