Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Why are people calling the 'Infrared23' VI's 'Toros'? Smh it's not even the same red. The small things bug me lol

@nikestore: Due to a technical issue the Air Jordan 6 ‘Infrared23’ launch is being rescheduled to a later date. Stay tuned for the new launch date.

What what???
they played all the people with early links.. if you checked using that el you're outta there.. they know what they're doing

Got called yesterday for these, and got threw on EB for the infrared23s
pimp.gif

#TEAM F&%$ THE BOTS

Last edited:
Nike is on that BS. I have been in line since I clicked on the link at 8:04 AM and that's because for some strange reason didn't get any notifications to my phone like I normally do. SMH.
mean.gif
you shouldnt have waited for them to tweet, these werent TLO i just searched them in the nike search and they literally popped up at exactly 8 AM

Why are people calling the 'Infrared23' VI's 'Toros'? Smh it's not even the same red. The small things bug me lol
toro red is not a color. ppl shouldn't be calling any red shoes toro other than the pack. No other shoe has ever been advertised with the name toro bravo anywhere

Pretty sure i struck out. been 20 minutes and no NDC confirmation because of all the damn bugs. So mad right now 
mad.gif

i really wish they would stop the gimmicks so that your average joe could cop these without a hassle.

why not have preorders from x date to x date and then make how ever many pairs needed to fulfill them?

Whoever put up that shoepalace link......... CLUTCH!! never ordered from them, but got confirmation email from shoe palace and paypal. 

i really wish they would stop the gimmicks so that your average joe could cop these without a hassle.

why not have preorders from x date to x date and then make how ever many pairs needed to fulfill them?
solid idea but that wouldn't work because some circles would find a way to get 1000 pairs of space jams even if it was 1 per customer.

solid idea but that wouldn't work because some circles would find a way to get 1000 pairs of space jams even if it was 1 per customer.
well if they were produced for literally every single person that wanted them then those circles will have no need or motivation to get 1000 pairs they would just resell at retail if this was the case

Was on the countdown page at FTL and right when the sizes came up I put that 10.5 in the cart, but of course I got an error and FTL was ****** from there.  Then I hit up NDC waited in like for like 20 min and got my pair, confirmation email and all.

Back
Top Bottom