Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Should I order again if I haven't received the finish line confirmation but I did get a paypal one

Just a reminder to the newer members there is no buying/selling/trading allowed. All posts trying to do so will be deleted and a warning will be issued.

Good luck to everyone trying to cop and congrats to everyone that got a pair.

Ok so I'm slow. For those that didn't get an email, If u go to your orders once u log into Nike it should be there.

I just got my FNL email.

The more I think about it, I'm happy I got these instead of the Infrared 23's.... I think.

I just got my FNL email.

The more I think about it, I'm happy I got these instead of the Infrared 23's.... I think.
You should be. the infrared 23s are too plain. It just goes solid black, solid red, solid black. They could have at least made some of the leather black to make them look better imo

Just a reminder to the newer members there is no buying/selling/trading allowed. All posts trying to do so will be deleted and a warning will be issued.

Good luck to everyone trying to cop and congrats to everyone that got a pair.

finishline giving me that error message while trying to check out. DAMMIT.

How do I bypass that error message. I dont want to continue hitting the submit button and get charged 8 times.

Last edited:
the carmines have enough red on em and they look 10x better than the infrared 23s imo, although somewhat similar

Fnl is not a easy cop right now. You just lucked out.

I got through on fnl. Got to the checkout, said I had a cars error. Tries like 6 Diff times. Nothings wrong with my card. Xhexk my online banking app. I have like 6 separate transactions pending. Never got the email.
im a fnl member btw

Need help being that I never ordered online before smh

on FTL and they gave me a lengthy wait time but these are in my cart why wouldn't they let me checkout through paypal.

Fnl is not a easy cop right now. You just lucked out.

I got through on fnl. Got to the checkout, said I had a cars error. Tries like 6 Diff times. Nothings wrong with my card. Xhexk my online banking app. I have like 6 separate transactions pending. Never got the email.
im a fnl member btw
i knew something had to be wrong with the fact they still have a FSR

Read the product description for the 6s on FNL 
laugh.gif

Just checked out twice two separate transactions using that mobile FNL link at received two confirmations sizes are still available.

Back
Top Bottom