NIKE AIR MAG 2015

In that case, it might be true - and if its a reliable resource, why would nike in any way hint to a release?

Perhaps the Burin was the 'Release'?
They didn't hint at all to a release.

All they said was Self Lacing shoes are a part of the future. 

It got lost in translation with everyone's assumptions

Nah, Nike knew what they were doing. The only thing that could tied to self-lacing shoes is BTTF II, they make a generic statement and leave the rest to the fans and speculators

no one's going to actually wear these....

I was hoping the Terminators would release over the summer with the release of Terminator Genysis. They made an appearance in that movie.

We're not getting Mags, we may get a new model with self lacing, I wouldn't be surprised if they just used today to show that they're working on it

no one's going to actually wear these....

I was hoping the Terminators would release over the summer with the release of Terminator Genysis. They made an appearance in that movie.
Maybe if you were looking for Vandals and not Terminators you would have found them....lol....

Just cause the movie was CALLED Terminator doesnt mean the sneakers were called that.....

Kyle Reese wears Black Vandals which were retro'd in June.....

So glad I am off today. Literally every morning news show is BTTF Themed. And Micheal J Fox is going to be on Kelly and Micheal at 9AM. I'll keep you guys posted if he says anything.

I can't imagine them priced under 1000$...im just hoping to get a limited bottle of pepsi perfect

Nah, Nike knew what they were doing. The only thing that could tied to self-lacing shoes is BTTF II, they make a generic statement and leave the rest to the fans and speculators

You're essentially agreeing with my point....

Dudes complaining about Nike talking about a release. The word release never came out of their mouths

Ban this man. 
mean.gif

Sorry, saw the post on twitter and thought i'd share before they sold out without checking.

I apologize for trying to be helpful. *****

Sorry, saw the post on twitter and thought i'd share before they sold out without checking.

I apologize for trying to be helpful. *****
laugh.gif

You gotta double check today B. 

Emotions running high. People exercising their trackpad/mouse game and clearing bank accounts

Back
Top Bottom