NIKE AIR MAG 2015

The shoe that bursts the sneaker bubble, the shoe that bursts the sneaker bubble!!!!

Think of how cheap the resell will be on every other sneaker because people will unload their entire collection just to sniff these
happy.gif
Sneaker bubble is about to burst with or without MAGS....

In general, resell prices (consignment and eBay) have dropped 20-25% over the past few months.

I dont have the money to invest to put in Ms or anything. But I pulled in 700ish from the 2k I invest.

36% isnt anything to scoff at. Better than putting it in a savings account earning less than half the cost of inflation. Havent pulled out either so I hope its a gift that keeps on giving

lying piece of ****

If they do a auction my max is 2k (maybe 2 or 300 over :rofl: )

So most likely will not be getting a pair

Hype on maths and especially shoes in general are 100x bigger than it was in 2011 or whenever

No way any pairs end for affordable price

i honestly think ima have to most likely bite the bullet on the resale. i had the money to cop from auction in '11, but i was being "smart" and making "grown man, mature decisions" and i passed and have regretted it ever since.

:lol:

Hype on maths and especially shoes in general are 100x bigger than it was in 2011 or whenever

No way any pairs end for affordable price

Tru

If the prices these Pepsi bottles are going for is any indication of what's to come with these mags.

:smh: :smh: auctions will be ridiculous

Would be awesome to do but on here it's 99% greedy selfish dudes who don't care about this kinda stuff

They just wanna resell for self gain or to look cool on social media and feel a pathetic sort of elitism over others

I mean look how many resell doernbecher releases and not donate any of the resell profit to the organization

Sad but it's the reality of things
You're 100% correct my friend, greed has taken over a lot of things.  The hobbies we indulge in are full of people who want to make a quick dollar and don't care about the material itself.  I wonder if money wasn't around and you had to pay in respect or character how many people would be "rich".

Its tomorrows paper. Remember Doc went further in time to trace the events and it lead to going back the day before Marty Jr got arrested. Tomorrow will have the wrap around page.
my boy in new york just picked up 3. i hit up 4 different 7-11s and a couple starbucks in my nieghborhood in San Francisco... nothing. just donald trumps ugly mug

blablabla.. If something costs 400usd and you can flip it the day after for 4000usd, do it. Stop talking about "its a shame for the people who really want them" - nobody wants to walk around like an idiot in Air Mags.

They are cool to have, and as a sneaker fan and bttf fan, they would be cool to have.. but if i can make my money back 10 times and make someone else happier, **** it im taking the money.

blablabla.. If something costs 400usd and you can flip it the day after for 4000usd, do it. Stop talking about "its a shame for the people who really want them" - nobody wants to walk around like an idiot in Air Mags.

They are cool to have, and as a sneaker fan and bttf fan, they would be cool to have.. but if i can make my money back 10 times and make someone else happier, **** it im taking the money.

Sure, but it's even better to see that $ go towards charity, that's what people are saying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom