NIKE AIR MAG 2015

who got a pair in 2011 and wrote them off as a tax deduction?
how much did you potentially save?

i'm wondering where to set my limit at :nerd:

So many wishful thoughts and sour grapes in this thread.

Nike don't care about hypebeasts :rofl:

Nike cares about the beasts, but you can't always give them what they want or they won't be thirsty

Guys waiting on shipping info if you're signed up with FedEx or UPS, you'll be notified before receiving a shipping email.

Is the bottle glass or plastic? Did it come with the box?
came with the pepsi box as well, shipped in a big walmart outer box. I didn't open the outer container, but it looks like there's a plastic symbol on the bottom of the bottle, #1 PETE plastic

Last edited:
Not sure, I know the listings with a picture of the box and bottle have exceeded $400. Not sure if they came in a box if you bought it in person.

They were only given away at NYCC, don't think they were available to purchase in person.

All of the online orders come with the cardboard Pepsi box.

Last edited:
I KNOW ITS NOSTALGIC AND ALL.. BUT 400 FOR SODA LMAOOO.. MAKES ME LOOK AT THE GENERAL PUBLIC AND SPIT IN THEIR FACE FOR ALLLLLLL THOSE YEARS THEY POINTED AND MOCKED AT US FOR WAITING IN LINE FOR KICKS :lol:

30th confirmed for the US? Source?

Couldn't be a worse date if true

Nikelab Twitter

Damn. Going to be tough for me, couldn't be a worse possible release.

who got a pair in 2011 and wrote them off as a tax deduction?
how much did you potentially save?

i'm wondering where to set my limit at :nerd:
I'm interested in knowing that as well
I'm no tax expert but this depends highly on the tax bracket you're in. It effectively cuts down on your tacable income. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
I also find it funny that you guys are all making fun of the people buying the Pepsi's at resale yet when a rapper or Wall Street broker buys a bottle of Dom P. or Aces to either drink or waste, he's the cool one. 

Not saying fine wine isn't worth it and i get the same impression when i see these music videos and movies as well but seriously, at least these people buying the Pepsi are spending their money on an investment/childhood memory so i don't think they should be called idiots or crazy for it really. I would never spend that much money on one partly because it's not a memory for me and partly because i have other priorities (mainly sneakers) but i say they should be able to spend their money how they want it and if they have their reasons of justifying the price, so be it. 

Does anybody know if you can use the same paypal on multiple accounts via Nike EU ...
You can, but if you're trying to get pass the one pair per person you need to understand it still has to ship to the same address with each order so they might catch it. No way around it since the merchandise is shipped to the address on your PayPal account.

Last edited:
I KNOW ITS NOSTALGIC AND ALL.. BUT 400 FOR SODA LMAOOO.. MAKES ME LOOK AT THE GENERAL PUBLIC AND SPIT IN THEIR FACE FOR ALLLLLLL THOSE YEARS THEY POINTED AND MOCKED AT US FOR WAITING IN LINE FOR KICKS :lol:

i mean its not the general public thats shelling out $400 for a pepsi though. Most likely it's the BTTF super fans, who most likely dont have as much experience with buying limited things online like us NTers do (early links, page monitors, NT detectives etc.)

Last edited:

i mean its not the general public thats shelling out $400 for a pepsi though. Most likely it's the BTTF super fans, who most likely dont have as much experience with buying limited things online like us NTers do (early links, page monitors, NT detectives etc.)
I disagree, NT isn't at the forefront of purchasing limited items lol, giving NT too much importance right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom