NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Man I ain't wasting my time at all. I have better chances owning the Delorean modified to movie specs than owning these..

how is that in any way fairer than a draw?
Because it's by pure chance if you are able to react quickly enough to buy the shoes. You'll be doing whatever in the world not even suspecting a release and bam there it is. Since they started doing the draw, all people have done is cheat the system by finding loopholes to enter multiple times making it nearly impossible for honest people to cop and diluting all the fairness the draw was intended to give. But that's just what I think, please let me know what your idea(s) would be to make this as fair as possible.

Draw is the most fair system out. It has its problems but nothing will be completely fair until we all get microchips implanted in our skin and we enter that way... which will probably still be botted somehow.

Last edited:
Draw is the most fair system out. It has its problems but nothing will be completely fair until we all get microchips implanted in our skin and we enter that way... which will probably still be botted somehow.
Once they start to make microchips for the masses I'm out and living in the forest where the devil can't find me

Forgive my ignorance...

But which Nike plus app are they dropping on?

There's about 4 aps on the store that pop up, plus fuel, plus training, plus running bleehhhhhhhh

Will trade Niketalk for a pair. #thisisseriousbruh #itsbeenreal

this was the best thing I saw today and that includes any mag news.

and 70% of the people on niketalk won't understand why lol

Last edited:
Here is an app that is just NIKE+ that should be what you are looking for.

Forgive my ignorance...

But which Nike plus app are they dropping on?

There's about 4 aps on the store that pop up, plus fuel, plus training, plus running bleehhhhhhhh

so...I can donate 5 dollars and get a chance? It doesn't make sense to do it like that unless they have values with a odds-of-winning chance tied to it. Like the omaze auctions. For like 20 or 50..I should get at least a tee for those amounts period in addition to the chances.

so...I can donate 5 dollars and get a chance? It doesn't make sense to do it like that unless they have values with a odds-of-winning chance tied to it. Like the omaze auctions. For like 20 or 50..I should get at least a tee for those amounts period in addition to the chances.

With 1,000,000+ people donating just for a chance at the shoes...$5 each would be more than the foundation made on the last release.

Donation raffle would be good thing IMO. Not willing to spend the high dollar auction amount, but, will gladly spend over a hundred or so for a couple different raffle entries.

I don't know how accurate this info is, but I found this in a FB group.

Air Mag Drop Tuesday
1989 PAIRS
"RAFFLE" for Charity
$10/ticket
Unlimited entries
Opens Tuesday on Nike

Last edited:
i will see you all on October 21, 2016 -

smokin.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Theres gonna be that one person that drops $3K on raffle tix and lose [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom