NIKE AIR MAG 2015

:rofl:

Good luck. Might buy ONE ticket. But the odds of winning are ridiculously low.

Last edited:
^^^ That pic is from like last year. Things have probably changed.

But I like the idea of a lottery type release. As everyone's already said, in theory it should raise alot more money than simply auctioning off the pairs.

As for the "unfairness" regarding people who will drop thousands of dollars in tickets having a better chance, I don't think that will be the case. Technically they will have a better chance, but only a few percentage points more than someone who only buys 1 ticket. Not something that will give them a significant advantage.

There's going to be so many entries the difference between 1 ticket and 100 is going to be negligent imo

I never said that but if you want to paint that narrative
laugh.gif

Good portion of these entries going to come from people who want to resell these. Simple as that. Most of these will not be worn by the original winner. They're going to get sold to someone who can afford them at auction
"Sad to say that people ain't donating unless a prize is attached" 

^^^ That pic is from like last year. Things have probably changed.

But I like the idea of a lottery type release. As everyone's already said, in theory it should raise alot more money than simply auctioning off the pairs.

As for the "unfairness" regarding people who will drop thousands of dollars in tickets having a better chance, I don't think that will be the case. Technically they will have a better chance, but only a few percentage points more than someone who only buys 1 ticket. Not something that will give them a significant advantage.

There's going to be so many entries the difference between 1 ticket and 100 is going to be negligent imo
Exactly.

"Sad to say that people ain't donating unless a prize is attached" 

Pointing out facts. How is that being holier than thou. I'm not talking about YOU. I'm talking about a good majority of people not going to donate even without the mags as prizes. Not that hard to comprehend

Oh well at least that $ went to a good cause lol. And its tax exempt

Last edited:
Tbh F Nike! In 2011 I had no money and was still in school and pissed I couldn't own a pair. now I have money, and enough were 1 pair won't hurt my bank account and they go and pull some BS like this. Less than 100 pairs globally smh

Last edited:
DAMN....

Only USA and Canada!! :frown:

I live in Europe and I don´t buy tickets 

There would be another possibility that I can participate?

Back
Top Bottom