NIKE AIR MAG 2015

They Do!

REAL ONES

NO GREEN SCREEN HERE!

Yeah yeah yeah I've seen that video, but have you seen the "making of" of that video? If I weren't so new to the forum I would post the link here, but basically it only works on a very specific, narrow, defined magnetic track and requires intense, impractical hypercooling. Some dude made a "hoverboard" out of modified quadcopter drones too. I won't be satisfied till I can ride one to work.

Last edited:

On the real I am not tripping one way or the other.  If they are available chances are most wont be able to get through the adding to cart/check out process.  I will try for some things but the highlight of my day will be when I am in the theater watching all three films.  
High light of your evening watching all 3 films and at the end of pt.III you check your phone and guess what BAM you missed the MAG release on NDC. 
roll.gif

Finally came across my old email from Sept 23, 2011. Was a YouTube video message/slash email from Doc. Also contained a "unique code" for each individual pair needed for registering/authentication...

Ya that commercial was A fluke of A hoverboard. I guess Tony Hawk is helping out with creating A real Hoverboard.

High light of your evening watching all 3 films and at the end of pt.III you check your phone and guess what BAM you missed the MAG release on NDC. 
roll.gif
I contemplated that.  Part 1 starts at 4:30 I believe so I mean I can and will keep an eye out.  If nothing or I fail like I presume I and most will then oh well.  

Yeah yeah yeah I've seen that video, but have you seen the "making of" of that video? If I weren't so new to the forum I would post the link here, but basically it only works on a very specific, narrow, defined track and requires intense, impractical hypercooling. Some dude made a hoverboard out of modified quadcopter drones too. I won't be satisfied till I can ride one to work.
Yeah I watched it!

I didn't want to post the MAKING and DOC of the Board!

for anyone else who wants to watch

laugh.gif
  DAMN - PEOPLE come up with anything!

next thing you know.. we gonna paypal $ just to get the Links.

mean.gif

Didn't ATCartOmatic strike out on the SUPREME X JORDAN release with all there ATC service. Then someone wants too post false info from what they got from ATCO huh damn humans.

That after they grab Jennifer from Hilldale and head back to 1985?

BTW...for any original owners who missed my last post. See if you have your original email confirming your pair was "on its way". Has a code unique to your pair, not to mention the serial on the license plate. As much as I think nothing is going down tomorrow...never hurts to be prepared.

7:28pm release time?
That after they grab Jennifer from Hilldale and head back to 1985?

BTW...for any original owners who missed my last post. See if you have your original email confirming your pair was "on its way". Has a code unique to your pair, not to mention the serial on the license plate. As much as I think nothing is going down tomorrow...never hurts to be prepared.
It'd more likely be based on the first time they arrive in 2015, Oct. 21st @ 4:29pm

Just got A DM from A kinda reliable source with NIKE, but it's still just who knows whats gonna happen. I don't wanna lead anyone with incorrect info so 

I will just keep it too my self so I don't get shots/comments on me lol for false INFO.

Stay Alive I' will drop info once I get more for sure answers. Stay tuned on this LOONEY TUNE CHANNEL.

Back
Top Bottom