NIKE AIR MAG 2015

laugh.gif
 I know huh. I'm laughing 2 FAM..

Just got A DM from A kinda reliable source with NIKE, but it's still just who knows whats gonna happen. I don't wanna lead anyone with incorrect info so 
I will just keep it too my self so I don't get shots/comments on me lol for false INFO.

How is a Nike source "kinda reliable"? Kinda defeats the purpose of being a Nike source doesn't it? :lol:

I dig your posts though, so if it's legit great, if not, no ill will. You're still trying to help.

I wanna ride in a Delorean!!!

this in LA?

Downloading Lyft app ......

Last edited:
Mags and the DeLorean are the most memorable thing from the BTTF trilogy. Nike isn't going to play any games tomorrow

I been using the saying all my life when people don't respond to my tex's or calls. Hell O, McFly! is anyone home?

That was A classic saying that stuck with me tel this day.

Nah...
I read an interesting note about that scene from the book about the making of the trilogy, that apparently this may be the only existing footage of the original Marty, Eric Stoltz, as Marty's fist seems to come from someone taller than Michael J Fox and they used the original footage that Stoltz filmed for that angle.

Remember if nothing happens tomorrow

there's always

laugh.gif
You know what?  Someone yesterday who is not a sneaker head said his wife heard from a friend that it would be a November drop.  I was like why would these people know?  I am gonna ask ...let me find out their source is someone who knows someone who knows Tinker.

Just got A DM from A kinda reliable source with NIKE, but it's still just who knows whats gonna happen. I don't wanna lead anyone with incorrect info so 

I will just keep it too my self so I don't get shots/comments on me lol for false INFO.
Yo, just let it out.

I read an interesting note about that scene from the book about the making of the trilogy, that apparently this may be the only existing footage of the original Marty, Eric Stoltz, as Marty's fist seems to come from someone taller than Michael J Fox and they used the original footage that Stoltz filmed for that angle.
Got my copy of 'The Ultimate Visual History' in the mail from Amazon yesterday.. so awesome. Recommended for any and every BTTF fan.

Got my copy of 'The Ultimate Visual History' in the mail from Amazon yesterday.. so awesome. Recommended for any and every BTTF fan.
Got that and the blu ray set coming today. I was referring to the "We Don't Need Roads" book. Highly recommended with a lot of good behind the scenes information.

Back
Top Bottom