NIKE AIR MAG 2015

eBay auction for these were pretty expensive

$2300 at its lowest , $3k+ mid and 4k-5k at its highest

I paid $3200 for my pair ,

If Nike really wanted to raise some money for Michael J. Fox's charity they would make 3 million of these pairs and price them at $300. That would be awesome for us and charity. Of course Nike's #1 concern isn't trying to maximize their charitable donations, but to make money and create hype for their brand. 
I believe they raised just under 3 million on the last auction which was then matched by some rich dude donor.

The bootleg sites have them priced at 500 without power laces. I'm thinking 1k 1500 max would be Nike price.

I believe they raised just under 3 million on the last auction which was then matched by some rich dude donor.
yeah but if they release 3 million pairs at $300 a pop , that's $300 million for charity... Much much much better... ya feel me? We are happy b/c we get mags for $300 and the charity is happy b/c they get $300 million towards research.

yeah but if they release 3 million pairs at $300 a pop , that's $300 million for charity... Much much much better... ya feel me? We are happy b/c we get mags for $300 and the charity is happy b/c they get $300 million towards research.
Yeah cause Nike definitely wants to make 3 million pairs of shoes for charity.

I know that. This person just DM'd me that is in A city of A store that holds MAJOR HEAT for releases and this was my source I was waiting on for 100% sure Info I was gonna drop

but didn't wanna say incase I was wrong. Now I could be wrong due to the person offering maybe they just doing pre-orders just incase. Money refunded 100% for sure. I've done bizz with this

person before numerous times. Person was supposed too get back to me and never did tel this offer.

Another topic for a diff day but I always wondered how much is enough for this "research"

No disrespect and I am a supporter. Jw.

But anyways, Gonna be refreshing Twitter like its my job tomorrow

I can't see the a shoe actually being $1000 on the actual Nike site.  hoping for $500 max

Really? Lol

Chrome foams were like what 275

Pigalle lebron elite was I think 300

And those didn't have a battery pack with a light nor mechanical power lacing system

Another topic for a diff day but I always wondered how much is enough for this "research"

No disrespect and I am a supporter. Jw.

But anyways, Gonna be refreshing Twitter like its my job tomorrow
lol I guess, all I was saying is Nike are chumps for not doing that. Who would lose in that scenario? The re sellers, that's not a big loss, everyone else wins. But I digress, I said it in my original post but everyone missed it...

BACK TO THE HYPE!!!!!!! Let's get em!!!

Really? Lol

And those didn't have a battery pack with a light nor mechanical power lacing system
I see the Air Mags going for $350. Would be crazy to be 500+  

Not sure if Nike Dropped a $500+ Shoe(only 400)?

lol I guess, all I was saying is Nike are chumps for not doing that. Who would lose in that scenario? The re sellers, that's not a big loss, everyone else wins. But I digress, I said it in my original post but everyone missed it...

BACK TO THE HYPE!!!!!!! Let's get em!!!

Yeah I agree

Now I see em possibly going for $700+ since NIKE dropped the MTM that was what $700/$750 retail?

I can't see the a shoe actually being $1000 on the actual Nike site.  hoping for $500 max
Really? Lol

exactly lol...a battery pack and "power lacing" shouldn't add $700 to the price

I mean $1000 is my limit but damn I don't want to spend that much for some shoes

Any guesses on time of drop based on movie. 12am est drop?? Lol bots gonna eat these up anyway and the computer genius will know when they loaded in nike so I'm screwed if they do drop

Back
Top Bottom