NIKE AIR MAG 2015

I'm sure they will be 1K at the lowest

I mean air mag lights charger battery pack power laces which might require another charger im sure

And special packaging is a must for these

Keep in mind that they were able to make a costume version for 100 bucks that lights up. I can see 500
Shoot let 2morrow be "THE END OF DAYS" in the shoe game far as biggest release from NIKE ALL-TIME.

:lol: If they do release which I do anticipate, I agree will be the biggest release EVER of any shoe company hands down.

People talking bout the price... but prolly won't even see them in a CART

EVER 

IN THEIR LIFETIME 
indifferent.gif

If Nike drops the power lace Air Mags tomorrow, I will be so incredulous. Grew up on BTTF and cant believe it's 2015 already. Good luck tomorrow yall.

Keep in mind that they were able to make a costume version for 100 bucks that lights up. I can see 500
:lol: If they do release which I do anticipate, I agree will be the biggest release EVER of any shoe company hands down.

Clearly you never held the costume version in hand

It's the most flimsy thing ever lol

Can't believe ya comparing a costume version to a Nike made shoe

Like I said the last version had a MSRP of 1K

I don't see this shoe being under that with all that goes into it plus the like 30 years worth of hype etc...

counting chickens before the eggs hatched lol. no one even has a legit info about the release lol. 

I honestly don't think the shoe will be available tomorrow

I would say a pre order if not an auction

Only reason being that till now the night before we haven't seen a leaked photo of the shoe or the box or any team early pairs NOTHING at all

Lights and batteries are dirt cheap, but just the addition of these things will drive up the price hundreds of dollars.

If there are power laces though, that's some next level ish. 
nthat.gif

Should I pay with my checking or cc tomorrow

How much money should I transfer from my savings to checking to be safe

You think PayPal will billmelater for this

Serious questions

Need to prepare

Back
Top Bottom