NIKE AIR MAG 2015

i dont know whats the big deal about this movie is and half maybe more of you where not even born or knew what back to the future was when the movie first came out

It's b/c of the Air Mags. Thats pretty much it. I'm just here to see the heartbreak when Nike announces a crazy price tag for them, or auction for charity.

they will probably have Michael J Fox announce the details of the auction and charity in 2016 and a lot people in this thread will be pissed

I hope not.

I can understand being disappointed but hope people are above those "lame" responses for something that is going to raise (relatively) a lot of money for charity.

Plus it's still cool to see the charity get publicity, the stuff Nike is going to produce, the videos, etc. Still pretty exciting even if you can't get a pair imo.

Wanted to get my dad a Pepsi bottle . His favorite movie and soda. I think it'll just be an announcement today for the Mags and they'll auction them off later. Even though I have no chance to get them during an auction I'm glad all the money is going to research .

I think we can expect at least $400.  Nike's been prepping us for higher prices with the Pinnacle series and MTM pack.

the answer is they sold out last night
na been monitoring it since last night no one has checked out via Walmart
You've been monitoring the movement of Soda???
laugh.gif
Dude doesnt have a damn thing going on in his life, if he is creepin on soda movement

i feel bad for anyone who truly got their hopes up for a release today.

and/or at a price of under $1,000.

Walmart and Amazon are both notorious for overselling.

Be ready to see more salt, some E-Bay refunds, and negative feedback.

More confirmation (yes she is a direct source):

Heidi Burgett ‏@heidiburgett 15s15 seconds ago

The first pair of self-lacing Nike Mag shoes is in New York City.

Last edited:
i dont know whats the big deal about this movie is and half maybe more of you where not even born or knew what back to the future was when the movie first came out
people have still never settled the eternal debate: og jennifer vs. elisbath shue

tbh marlene >>>

Back
Top Bottom