NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Video is awesome. We came so far. Nike with another step. Hope the battery was low or somthin cause the noise was annoying...

2011 you get the Air Mag

2015 you get the Mag with power laces

2018 you get the Mag with power laces and strap

2020 you get the Mag with power laces, strap, and solar fuel cell.

Welcome to Nike.

2011 you get the Air Mag

Welcome to Nike.
This. Just like we're not getting correctly molded WC 4's til 2020 haha

Open question to those who are saying that the video is awesome, (in reference to the power lace vid) what is so awesome about it? Sounded like a dead bit drill and maybe compressed 1 mm. :smh: easily pleased eh?

Open question to those who are saying that the video is awesome, (in reference to the power lace vid) what is so awesome about it? Sounded like a dead bit drill and maybe compressed 1 mm.
mean.gif
easily pleased eh?
Its awesome that it actually exists and that Michael J Fox is just as excited as Marty was when he put them on in the movie.

This **** is amazing how far technology has progressed
i feel the opposite.

after watching the video all i can think of is "it took them 30 years to do that?"

FOH. they threw that together in January.

if they would have spent AT LEAST 5 years into really trying to do power laces theyd be sick.

i think they dropped the ball and rushed it because they waited til the last minute.

Last edited:
i feel the opposite.

after watching the video all i can think of is "it took them 30 years to do that?"

FOH. they threw that together in January.

if they would have spent AT LEAST 5 years into really trying to do power laces theyd be sick.

i think they dropped the ball and rushed it because they waited til the last minute.

I applaud your awareness. STAY WOKE.

2011 you get the Air Mag

Welcome to Nike.

And still none of us get to own them. Sounds about right.

Back
Top Bottom