NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Why does his order say "ADD TEXT" ...you can ID your orders now?
laugh.gif
if its a gift you can add a note

Yea they released that option this past week I think. For 15 bucks extra you can add some stamped words to the side of the shoe or something like that.
Oh... like on the Nike.com page where they show a chick in Roshes that say SNEAKERHEAD on the side? :x thats garbage. I thought that was a new option just for IDs. Terrible.

OH YA! TOLD YOU ALL $ WERE GONNA START ROCKETING UP. SEEING ON TWITTER MOST PEOPLE GOT THROUGH ON THER PHONES THAN ON THE DESK TOP.

NIKEROBOTS COOKED.

Dramatic price increase is one thing. Buyers actually willing to pay is an entirely different matter.
Agreed. The group of people actually interested in this particular shoe is small. You would have to be both a diehard BTTF fan and diehard sneakerhead to even know this shoe exists. Most of the people purchasing are simply doing so because of the prices on eBay and literally only like 10 pairs sold—maybe less. Hopefully, me and whoever really wants a pair to wear, can actually get it after this nonsense dies down.

Agreed. The group of people actually interested in this particular shoe is small. You would have to be both a diehard BTTF fan and diehard sneakerhead to even know this shoe exists. Most of the people purchasing are simply doing so because of the prices on eBay and literally only like 10 pairs sold—maybe less. Hopefully, me and whoever really wants a pair to wear, can actually get it after this nonsense dies down.
Yep. The target customer actually needs to be a huge BTTF fan and the sneaker fan second because you're not selling these to the average hypebeast.

Yep. The target customer actually needs to be a huge BTTF fan and the sneaker fan second because you're not selling these to the average hypebeast.
I am glad you agree. Exactly, no spoiled little kid with their parents credit card or Yeezy enthusiast would be interested in this shoe for wearing purposes. The only way prices will remain high is if they are extremely limited.

Last edited:

I also have to wonder how many sub-$300 pairs on eBay were snatched up by secondary resellers who saw the NDC drop vanish. In other words, how many of these pairs are actually for keeps?

I love them as an old school basketball shoe! They are amazing despite the BTTF hype!

yeah, it definitely seems that i misjudged the quantity NDC would have available.

I also have to wonder how many sub-$300 pairs on eBay were snatched up by secondary resellers who saw the NDC drop vanish. In other words, how many of these pairs are actually for keeps?
check ebay at 1:03 prices at 250, refreshed 1min later, all of them gone and prices jumped

Back
Top Bottom