NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Wrong. Go back in the thread a bit, or just do a simple google search. It's gonna be an auction just like last time.

$500 retail for Mags is a pipe dream.
Damn that sucks for normal people but atleast it's a good cause

Damn that sucks for normal people but atleast it's a good cause
They want Rich People to help with a Good Cause!

Normal money isn't cutting it for NIKE 
ohwell.gif

I'd say more than that. $5k probably on the low end if anything

Knowing Nike they might release these as a random quickstrike to see what reaction they can start

Last edited:
I doubt Nike is ever gonna release these through retail even as a Tier 0 account. I think Nike is doing right by the shoe by going auction only.

People in here still think these are releasing to the masses and at retail???? These will auction for a few if not tens of thousands. Wowzers people are too far gone.

everyone is speculating on prices being so high, however Nike doesn't need the press for this. The release will make headlines even with no further press. 1st time around 1500 pairs and most pairs sold under 5k. if nike decides to make lets say 2015 pairs because the demand is higher then the last time around, we might get lucky and have prices similar to the 2011 auctions. IMO

In the letter from Tinker he states Nike hopes to raise the same if not more than 2011. I would assume that in order for that to happen they would need to, at minimum, produce 1500 pairs. That being said I feel that auction pricing will be very similar to that of 2011 (lowest $2,300 highest $9,590 with a $3,200ish average). But...that's me.

As far as some people thinking a hyperstrike still? Stop it...

And to the guy above, yes Nike has made it known that this shoe is the start for "athlete sensing" technology. I expect a few years before something like this can withstand the pounding.

Last edited:
SMH at nike using the mag to generate some humanitarian effort. if they wanna really be charitable about it, make 500k pair @ 1k a pair and donate all proceeds to the same cause.

they are playing the "hype" game again...free publicity and advertising

I feel like this electronic lacing is a useless gimmick for performance shoes. Adding unnecessary weight and moving parts into a shoe. Plus the mechanism has to be placed under the foot (for now) which means you're losing cushioning or flexibility... **** just seems like an advance in laziness in my opinion :lol:

I feel like this electronic lacing is a useless gimmick for performance shoes. Adding unnecessary weight and moving parts into a shoe. Plus the mechanism has to be placed under the foot (for now) which means you're losing cushioning or flexibility... **** just seems like an advance in laziness in my opinion :lol:

have you been in the jordan xxx thread? dudes kept speculating that they would be adding powerlace to the xxx. i couldnt believe the stupidity in those comments, and it was more than one person

:lol: no sir but I will go check it out... I haven't liked a new Jordan since the stealth 20 so I never go into those threads.

dc30 dc30
Do you find the Mags run TTS? Or do they run narrow and have to go up half a size? I normally go up half a size in Jordan 1's for reference. Ima have about 7 stacks put aside and don't wanna be bidding on the wrong size

Back
Top Bottom