NIKE AIR MAG 2015

There were less than 100 pairs made and hundreds of thousands of raffle tickets purchased...maybe even millions.

I don't know how people are upset. Of course you're going to feel like it's rigged especially when the odds were never ever in your favor 
laugh.gif

There were less than 100 pairs made and hundreds of thousands of raffle tickets purchased...maybe even millions.

I don't know how people are upset. Of course you're going to feel like it's rigged especially when the odds were never ever in your favor 
laugh.gif
WHY WOULD ANYONE THINK THIS WAS RIGGED 
laugh.gif

COME ON PEOPLE

i know for a FACT some of y'all have wasted money on worse. Stuff that isn't in your hands right now and never will be again.

So ain't no shame in losing today, as corny as it sounds. We all win cause you are helping thousands upon thousands of ppl. ( I deal with PD first hand every day )

Seriously don't understand the logic when some people are saying they wasted money. $10?? Going to a great cause win or lose. :rolleyes

Last edited:
The stupid little notification in app got my hopes up lol. I knew I had no chance of winning anyways.

No dice :frown:
Welp, I kinda expected it, so at least I didn't build my hopes up to get crushed :lol:
Still glad I could help out the cause. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom