Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

My new batch of ID's came in yesterday.  Kept it simple.
Let me know what you guys think.  Thanks to Cris once again for the site with the laces.  I tend to prefer them in AM1s.

Dusk Blue:

Purple HOA:

Orange HOA:

Pigeonish:

Electric Green:

Tiffany Box inspired - these turned out the best IMO:

That is all.

Some great designs cincy... those Juleps turned out really really nice...  Im on the fence with the laces tho... but again some great designs... 
how many AM1 ID's does this make for you Cincy?

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

That is all.
These are my favorite of the bunch. Also, is Julep more of a minty green shade or light blue in the flesh?

heres my ID's, i posted them in the AMFAM thread already and thought id share it with yall.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

osu810.jpg

Raygun Re-up

15f5fv7.jpg

Raygun Re-up
Ill Ray, did you ever get these Rayguns done or were you just sketching and posting?  I'm really curious if the finished product of  a "Ray" would turn out as clean as the renderings. 

And these came out ridiculous, money well spent!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

That is all.
These are my favorite of the bunch. Also, is Julep more of a minty green shade or light blue in the flesh?

light blue for sure.  i got it on a pair of 90s

JB: Nope. I was just trying to get some ideas out there.

VTD: Thanks. Now, I have another pair added to my "considering" list lol

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

heres my ID's, i posted them in the AMFAM thread already and thought id share it with yall.
that splatter pattern was executed very well in this one bakedfresh... very well done imo... 
pimp.gif

I just ordered 3 more pairs... all 3 designs were jacked from NTers or from the other site. I confess I have no creative vision when it comes to IDs! lol. I'll post pics when they arrive.

can someone tell me how the sizing is for these? i had a pair of AM Lights and i remember that those ran a little bit small. i usually wear a 9, but was thinking about getting a 9.5 just incase they ran a little small like the AM Lights. thanks ahead of time of the info.

Cincy any chance we could get a couple more pics of the tiffany inspired pair?
What color did you use for the sole and the symbol on back?

Originally Posted by professafinessa

cincy - thats neptune blue on the sole/liner on that dusk blue pair?
Yep, Neptune.
I will take some more pictures soon and throw them up here.  The Nike on the back of the Tiffany pair is white.

Back
Top Bottom