Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

So dude who said that the am1s were going to be taken down in a few weeks was wrong ???

From the looks of that update it seems that they should still be up for some time.

THANK GOODNESS.

really though these should be on permanently. i'm sure the nike rep just told dude that so he would think he didn't have much time to order.

I really want to pull the trigger on those tiffany Id's but 125 is a lot of money... I dont want to miss out on the ID option tho

Originally Posted by austin066

my 2 newest pairs:

a basic grey(silver)/white/fog one

and Supa/HOA

These are ill
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Colors: Think the Nike Team colors of sports in tones suitable for the holiday season

so does this mean a change of color options?

kinda scares me into going ahead and pulling the trigger on a couple things in my locker/cart, just in case.

Originally Posted by austin066

really though these should be on permanently. i'm sure the nike rep just told dude that so he would think he didn't have much time to order.
This. Also, never listen to a thing a Nike rep says on the phone, those guys are some of the most misinformed individuals on the planet.

with the new colors coming i think its safe to assume these will be on till at least January. again though, they should never take these down.

About to iD a pair of Ones but the more I play around with the colorblocking, the more indecisive I get...which y'all like best?

4894270693_deea1f9277_z.jpg

Simple City-Attack inspiration

4894270617_9d56e075c0_z.jpg

Mowabb-inspired (wish beige was an option)

4894865860_6d4f4cffac_z.jpg

Simple colorway, the marina blue just pops.

4894865794_707300c203_z.jpg

Obvious inspiration

4894270323_98f4e1cb1a_z.jpg

Another marina blue idea...not a fan of black midsoles but the white speckling sets it off so well.

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

New options are up on ndc!
No more mesh!!!
mad.gif
Yeah. I'm disappointed with the lack of mesh. I had two design that used the previous options too.. oh well...

The new toe box material looks to be the same as the one on the Omegas, which is a nice alternatie to mesh, imo.

Here are some of my favorites...
Buck
1zp39j6.jpg

Wu-Tang (finally!)
1gokes.jpg

Sunburst 90
2ps2dxx.jpg

LiveStrong
1zbrn8j.jpg

SF Giants
2qa7joh.jpg

2cr4lfb.jpg

T-0
257hjme.jpg

igfddv.jpg

Random
fuq8w0.jpg

33yi593.jpg

tired.gif
 I'll miss the old options, but I see alot of potential. I want to design a pair of both 87/90's now but I'll wait to see a few samples with the new options first.
wink.gif

NO MORE MESH ...... Damn that hurts. Just when I was about to place my order for some older iDs I had cooked up.
Dont think they would look right with that new base material, dont get me wrong... thats still cool with me but I just wish I was able to do my old iDs.
frown.gif

Now Ill have to go back in the lab and see what I can cook up.
eyes.gif

oh yea... and Im happy we get some airbag color.
pimp.gif

RAY .... DAMN homie, all them iDs are SUPERSICKWITHIT.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NikeFNHead ... Them RESN joints are SICK. Might have to dub that one.
pimp.gif

So, I just ordered these two pairs.
AM 1 RESN and AM90CT Stealth.
Should be interesting to see if the 90's get made!

Nice, NFH! Good luck on the 90 order!

Rico: Thanks, Bro!

Here are more I'm considering

2ugh4cg.jpg

With some Black and Metallic Gold paint.... Kidrobots haha
21n2hyf.jpg

Just black out some green accents... voila Pattas haha
1qqss4.jpg

Clark Kents
140esfo.jpg

after messing around with some am1 iDs I DO NOT LIKE the new options as much.

I wish they kept all the colors..... I aint trying to wait months for new colors.

Back
Top Bottom