Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

I swear, I was gonna come home today and finally order 2 iDs that I really wanted to get done..... NOW that is never going to happen.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Here are the iDs I WANTED TO DO and under are the iDs that Im allowed to do now. I dont like the new options for the iDs I really wanted......

any help/feedback is major at this point. thanks.

Clots....

pic from Cr1s.....

new options.

FAIL...

Stash...

new options.

randoms I came up with.

yeah rico, they just screwed us... i was about to order clots too, and one or two others in my cart.

in previous years i was still able to order iD's no longer available as long as they were in my cart (not just my locker). but it's no longer working that way.

now it just says "Unable to Purchase Stock. Inventory Error." when i try to purchase them...

i'm gonna make some phone calls tomorrow and try to get these 2 in my cart ordered tho. it's a worth a shot.

^^^ Yea, same here..... I had them in my cart and was trying to checkout but same shhiiiiittttt came up for me too.

Let me know how your calls go.

Proto: When I read Vagrant's (the guy who made about 20+ iDs) article, I thought he was a very credible source since they frequently go to the Nike iD Studio. I had a couple I wanted to order, but I held out "knowing" the new options would be additions and not replacements. Hoping that would be the case, I would be able to mix in some of the new options with my already saved designs.

Rico: Word. The AM1 options are very limited, and I'll probably order one pair. The AM90 options, on the other hand, have a lot of potential!

Just a few quick ones I threw together.  I love the new 90 options.  AM1's can still be pretty hot, but the older options were better for those.

24fljph.jpg
2m7xa1w.jpg
263u9us.jpg
10ri8g9.jpg

i really think nike will see a big sales decrease with the current options for am1's... they dropped the ball... they freakin' suck!

i only waited cuz vagrant or whoever said they would only be additions, not doing away with the options...

i'm mad salty i can't make my clots and one other pair in my cart...

talked to a supervisor today who spoke with his iD team and they said even if we could get the order placed the factory would cancel it and not make 'em...

smh.gif

not even sure if that's true tho because about 2 or 3 years ago i ordered a pair of 90's from my cart weeks after the options were gone and they still made them...

WOW...I had a pair of Ohio State inspired I was about to purchase, and they change it all up. First time I will say this in a while, but Nike is messing up with this .

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

So, I just ordered these two pairs.
AM 1 RESN and AM90CT Stealth.
Should be interesting to see if the 90's get made!

How did you get the Current midsole? Or is that option gone?

^Just save a design to your locker and them go back and edit it!
PS: Got confirmation for the order, however, no order being manufactured yet! 

Thanks for the clarification NikeFNHead. Post pics when you get your pair! Im curious to see how it turns out

Just a few more that I did.  Definitely gonna order a few this time around.  I always make a ton of IDs and save them to my locker but never order them.  I was planning on spending money on a few other pairs of kicks (pearl foams, DTs, Trainer 91's, 24/7's etc...) but I'd rather have a few of these.  Now I just have to narrow it down to like 3 pairs.
2dj11si.jpg
152f4a9.jpg
91b5ue.jpg
w1uxqo.jpg
30kc0o9.jpg
34ytkw4.jpg
2d0duup.jpg
5akrxy.jpg
2qwiujb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom