Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

I want to see an actual finished shoe, to judge what the shape will be like.

Any idea why there is no choice of material on the mudguard? leather as standard? suede as standard?

Was also wondering about the mudguard, don't want no damn leather mudguard. Also kinda sucks you can't color the air units

Im pretty upset orange isnt a color option, but the color options seem decent, and Im glad the splatter is only an option and not a requirement. The $125pricepoint is decent as well.

Originally Posted by L7OSER

All this sounds great but if the colors and sections u can put the colors arent on point it will be pretty much worthless. Lets hope Nike doesnt let us down. Id KILL for sum og style purple AM1'S
pimp.gif

I'm happy. Consider these copped!

I can't decide if "midnight fog" or "silver" would look more OG on the quarter? Midnight looks kinda dark.....what do you guys think?

So are these only going to be an X amount made each day ????

How long will we be able to ID an AM1 ???

thanks for the HELP.

Im gonna have to dig in my pockets and make a few.

Options seem pretty good. I wonder what the mudguard material is.

I would make these if they shipped to Canada.

I used this link to save some designs. Hopefully these will be like the Kobe IVs where at first they were limited per day then after awhile they took the limitoff.
Air max 1

damn zach....that's a sick pair/idea...i did a similar colorway and didn't even realize it was the NT colors lmao

I thought these werent going to go up till the 15th???? now i have to wait till the limit is taken off.... smh

Back
Top Bottom