Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

side looks out of place kinda...on the back woulda been dope if u didnt have nothin on it

I was thinkin so too... But for some strange reason I like it...

Damn Jake...killin it with the customs.

I agree with Wes tho...woulda looked dope if you left the back blank ( or just a . or something) then covered it up with the Star. Either way...great job dude!

Nice work jwdanklefs

where did you get those patches from
nerd.gif

My "Kill Bill" inspired pair...(FYI....putting a period as the id in the back will ensure u just get a nike air logo
mad.gif
, also...speed yellow laces do not match the speed yellow upper correctly. thelaces are a darker shade of the color)

design on ID(minus the id on the back):

received....took the tongue tag off cause i like the sleek look without it there.

JW - Heiny's are sick bro - one of the best ID's I've ever seen. Question: which red did you choose and how do you get the star to stay - iron orglue? Thanks man!

i like those hienys and em. inspired joints. how do you get to choose a symbol??.i tried on nike id put theres no symbols avaliable...

somebody help me out.

like danklefs i picked up heinys and added the stars, to everyone w/ question the red is beet and the stars just iron on which only took like 5 mins to do, ohand grabbed them at a local crafts store in my area

a4n7o7.jpg

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

jwdanklefs,

What is the size of the patch?

Appreciate it

I think I have almost the exact ones he has (+white trim). It's about 1 1/4''.

u sure it aint hot red???? and how did danklefs take of the nike air off the tounge????..b/c a red symbol or nike air would be better than a blk.

im sure its not hot red, lol i used beet....an as far as the tag im pretty sure u just use a regular stich remover and take out the threads

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
so why did you return the other 3 pairs?

Lol, I guess they looked better online than they did when I put them on my feet. I'm really picky when it comes to what shoes I wear I guess... which iswhy my collection only contains about 25 pairs and only 14 different styles.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

My "Kill Bill" inspired pair...(FYI....putting a period as the id in the back will ensure u just get a nike air logo
mad.gif
, also...speed yellow laces do not match the speed yellow upper correctly. the laces are a darker shade of the color)

You do of course realize that the outfit from "Kill Bill" was itself a knock-off of Bruce Lee's jumpsuit in "Game ofDeath"?

e6a25eee586e6a9ae14ced475e23f39ac8c5a47.pjpg

69d159ec6da3e9c44062d4b1424764f2f50620d.pjpg

Ok, Just making sure.

Joke: What's Bruce Lee's favorite Drink?.... Wa-taaa!!!
tongue.gif

Nice 1's everyone.. I'm waiting to bite on these... reflective panels all around.

2cc1o2.jpg
What does Bruce Lee order at Burger King?.... WHOP-PAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Originally Posted by solezprogression

My "Kill Bill" inspired pair
You do of course realize that the outfit from "Kill Bill" was itself a knock-off of Bruce Lee's jumpsuit in "Game of Death"?

Ok, Just making sure.
so are you just trying to spread knowledge? or something else? any fan of the first movie already knows this bro
ohwell.gif

FYI: i didn't base the design off the outfit Uma wore in the flick, i was just looking at the movie one night...
smokin.gif
of course....looked at the dvd case and the colors, then ran with it on the idsite.

but thanks for your input
wink.gif

and thanks for the kind words from anyone who had any
glasses.gif

Here's my white / black / grey pair. I tried for a simple OG look that was simple and something I could wear out w/ out looking too flashy. Really happywith how they turned out.
c191631c976787dfade4890bed5dff7706f653b5.pjpg

^nice.

If I don't spring from the VIs this weekend, I'm treating myself to two pairs OG-style am1 iDs: black & hyper blue

mad.gif
, also...speed yellow laces do not match the speed yellow upper correctly. the laces are a darker shade of the color)

received....took the tongue tag off cause i like the sleek look without it there.
Dou you mean they wont allow you to put a period in you id at all?

Originally Posted by solezprogression

My "Kill Bill" inspired pair
You do of course realize that the outfit from "Kill Bill" was itself a knock-off of Bruce Lee's jumpsuit in "Game of Death"?

Ok, Just making sure.
so are you just trying to spread knowledge? or something else? any fan of the first movie already knows this bro
ohwell.gif

FYI: i didn't base the design off the outfit Uma wore in the flick, i was just looking at the movie one night...
smokin.gif
of course....looked at the dvd case and the colors, then ran with it on the id site.

but thanks for your input
wink.gif

and thanks for the kind words from anyone who had any
glasses.gif

Don't take it personally bro. I was just making sure you knew (b/c not every fan of the movie recognizes the reference to Game of Death... hell not everyfan of the movie even knows what Game of Death is). You could be some young kid who don't know $@% about $@%. I was just checking. Anyway, nice shoes.

THATS IT , i know i said im not a fan of am 1's, but its to much fly *#++ going on here so i think i will do a pair or 2 and i'm swagger jackin
some of yall
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom