Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

A couple of basic joints I made. I think I'm gonna return the first two. I'm happy with the last pair except the swoosh came out all creased up
mad.gif
. I'm gonna return them and re-order them with the suede swooshinstead of the reflective leather.

a1925c2e18621adfefecc1493c8b31f86d27e84.pjpg

156353bced556e2faaaee722c0b60c8ec7d25a6.pjpg

0fa15fe66ca4eac36a04db1cfb00ab873f103fa.pjpg

^^^all 3 are dope. the last one is ref white swoosh correct? is it true white or more of an off white?

Thanks sdub... Yeah it's the reflective white, and I would say true white. I think the suede white might end up being a little off-white, but it don'tmatter to me.

I will say this... If you're thinking about using the reflective leather for the swoosh, think twice. Both my joints were creased up beyond belief. That's the only reason I'm returning the last pair I posted.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Thanks sdub... Yeah it's the reflective white, and I would say true white. I think the suede white might end up being a little off-white, but it don't matter to me.

I will say this... If you're thinking about using the reflective leather for the swoosh, think twice. Both my joints were creased up beyond belief. That's the only reason I'm returning the last pair I posted.

dont look too bad...the white suede is not white...it's a bone/off white color keep that in mind.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Thanks sdub... Yeah it's the reflective white, and I would say true white. I think the suede white might end up being a little off-white, but it don't matter to me.

dont look too bad...the white suede is not white...it's a bone/off white color keep that in mind.

The reflective white is the exact same shade as the suede. I have posted this before. Both are more of an off white/ bone. My reflective swoosh also came a bitcreased but not bad enough to reorder. I would say don't use the color white at all when using white mesh. Big difference in shades.

those are real slick...i wish they would let us change the color of the bubble...the silver goes good wit alot of pairs and all but come on lets see some newoptions

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

NIKEiD's don't come with the pullstring bags anymore?
ohwell.gif

I thought that was a dope touch to ID's
eyes.gif
the inside of the lining would rub off on sneakers and sometimes cause stains that couldnt be removed...

^Word. Never thought of that. I also was wondering why they stopped doing the bags. Thought Nike was just trying to cut costs.

I say these are up there in the"releasess of the year" category when you take into account the shoe, quality and availability. I've been wearingmine a lot and they seem to be holding up really well especially when compared to the QS red's....how bout everyone else?

^Loving mine as well. I just kinda wish I went with my true size and didnt go down a half size. They do not run big. I repeat do not go down a half size!

^ i cosign that. they don't run big... i went with my normal 13 and they fit just right!

Who said they run big? I kind of remember some people saying they did in here, but that is completely false.

They are AMs, typically run smaller or true to size.

Originally Posted by jswade2000

Does anyone have silver mesh or a silver midsole on their ID's I can see? Thanks!

Maybe you couldn't tell from my pics last page, but this pair actually has silver mesh and silver midsole. It's really more of a flat gray on themidsole. And the mesh isn't nearly as shiny as I thought it would be. I was actually pleasantly surprised by how they turned out.

0fa15fe66ca4eac36a04db1cfb00ab873f103fa.pjpg

Originally Posted by jswade2000

Does anyone have silver mesh or a silver midsole on their ID's I can see? Thanks!

Maybe you couldn't tell from my pics last page, but this pair actually has silver mesh and silver midsole. It's really more of a flat gray on the midsole. And the mesh isn't nearly as shiny as I thought it would be. I was actually pleasantly surprised by how they turned out.
Same. My pair came in today and, on the midsole, the "silver" is a nice flat gray, just like the last time. It's over. I'm goingin
laugh.gif

just a quick question for anyone who made a usa inspired pair...are u using white or silver for the midsole...any picture would be greatly appreciated

Back
Top Bottom