Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

Illy, thanks for the info. The one that shipped first was a generic Nike Air logo id. I did get another shipment confirmation last night, so just waiting for two more. I did check my nike.com account and it doesn't show anything new.

Got it.  Here is pics of my 1st id.  I tried to use inspiration from the AM95 Neons and Air Max Pack 1 that came out recently.

With Flash:
b10354e3efb5679016c60c0ca37f8f4b1bd8525.jpg

Without Flash:
e0535520e15165121bde0952a8805cca5eb53d9.jpg
5df2514e5866319a052a045de254e278d6f2145.jpg
ee52546e4f63813c07da41fb15e49b3eeb34036.jpg

I'm loving the blue U's. I just did a pair of 95 inspired just last night. I hope they come before mid-March.

Originally Posted by jkjordan

Illy, thanks for the info. The one that shipped first was a generic Nike Air logo id. I did get another shipment confirmation last night, so just waiting for two more. I did check my nike.com account and it doesn't show anything new.

NP, Sir. Also, the celebration of the Chinese New Year may be another factor to account for the delay.

Regarding the Star patches, check your local Arts and Craft shops.

And ILLY 95-inspired pair on the previous page!

I've heard people mention that there are even more new color options coming, does anybody know if that includes the air max 90 iD's as well?

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Destination Kicks wrote:

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Not the best pics but

In a different light

I rarely say this but... that purple pair is perfect. Might break down and make the same pair. 
pimp.gif

man theres some dope ID's in here but them purple ones ^^^ ... i might have to copy those:.

After the terrible quality and shape of my Dunk iD and AM95 iD, I refused to do Nike iD. But the new colors/textures/speckling on the AM1 is just calling my name. This obviously isn't an original idea, but i'm about the pull the trigger:

2076ico.jpg

justhotkicks- i'm real picky about shape and I was really disappointed by the 87's, just warnin' ya... I ended up sending every pair back.

got my Blurawas about a week ago...def one of the top pairs I did. Thanks for making em originally B.Ground.

2qb5d3m.jpg

^ i see u opted for the black suede overlay in stead of the reflective...i think it looks alot better opposed to the recflective overlay...wit the reflective check and overlay its a lil much..these are startin to grow on me...im might have to make a pair when i order my clots...gotta see how my funds situation is....im still tryin to get these workboots lol

Originally Posted by jfied23

anyone ID a pair for your girl? I'm thinking of putting one together ....just wanted to see what other people have done so far....
I almost did.

Was gonna order a Tiffany inspired pair to go with some Tiffany jewelry I got her for Vday but I waited too long.

Very interested to see any designs guys come up with as well

Damn how have I been following this thread for so long and still not pulled the trigger on a pair... I must be losing my edge!

Originally Posted by BBBFalcs

Damn how have I been following this thread for so long and still not pulled the trigger on a pair... I must be losing my edge!

It took me forever to finally pull the trigger. Last week I received an e mail from Nike saying that my order had been delayed and I should receive it in another month. They gave me the option to cancel my order, which I ended up doing. I guess I am really losing an interest much more than I thought.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by jfied23

anyone ID a pair for your girl? I'm thinking of putting one together ....just wanted to see what other people have done so far....
I almost did.

Was gonna order a Tiffany inspired pair to go with some Tiffany jewelry I got her for Vday but I waited too long.

Very interested to see any designs guys come up with as well
I did a few weeks ago and they are currently sitting in AK waiting to be shipped here to Ohio.  I'll post pics when they arrive.

Got the email saying that the manufacturing is in process... cant wait! 
Thanks to everyone in this thread for all the info.

Back
Top Bottom