Nike Air Max 1 Patta QS and Patta TZ*Release Info and Actual Photos 12/16/09*

Originally Posted by UKBased

Picture and info from the Patta website, concerning the final colourway. Looks promising.
patta_x_nike_am1-blk-wht-grn-news.jpg

The final installment of the Patta x Nike Air Max 1 collaborations is upon us. The official launch will take place on December 18th at Precinct 5, Singel 459 Amsterdam. Stay tuned for more information.

Listed as TZ release.
Keep your hopes high!

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

Originally Posted by UKBased

Picture and info from the Patta website, concerning the final colourway. Looks promising.
patta_x_nike_am1-blk-wht-grn-news.jpg

The final installment of the Patta x Nike Air Max 1 collaborations is upon us. The official launch will take place on December 18th at Precinct 5, Singel 459 Amsterdam. Stay tuned for more information.
Listed as TZ release.
Keep your hopes high!

TZ? For me that means expensive or slim chances of acquiring
indifferent.gif

Looks like these will be released at Precinct 5( which belong to the same owners) and Patta.
Precinct 5 is where the old precinct 5 police station was located, the store opens Dec 12th.
I hope there's a U.S., Asia, or rest of Europe release!

good material, air max 1 is a classic shoe, i dont know about these in particular, still a hot shoe though

Wow, those look dope with the green laces. I think I might just break and pick these up.

Can anyone hook me up with a 10?

just got my size 8.5......hopefully they don't cancel their orders like they always do.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom