Nike Air Max 1 Patta QS and Patta TZ*Release Info and Actual Photos 12/16/09*

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by JDAM1

green white patta's available @ fcny for $125

http://www.flightclubny.com/p.php?fc=ny&c=run&i=051290
so glad they ended up in FC for that price....i thought i was gonna have to pass or pay $250, but i managed to snag two pairs. loving these
pimp.gif

what size did you get? Did they have any size 12?

Damm 12 is the new 9, thats fo sho. I guess I am going to be on the hunt during my Christmas vacation for more of these.

^^^ YES SIR.

I been rocking 12 since i was lil kid
grin.gif
and now ALL THE SUDDEN its hardto find.... I HATE IT.

Let us know if you come across a few more 12s G.

Originally Posted by easy3000

so glad they ended up in FC for that price....i thought i was gonna have to pass or pay $250, but i managed to snag two pairs. loving these
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
My guess is that he snagged a 11.5 & 12.....or two11.5's, but I highly doubt that
grin.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by easy3000

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
My guess is that he snagged a 11.5 & 12.....or two 11.5's, but I highly doubt that
grin.gif
laugh.gif
....good guess but it's wrong, one 12 and one 10.5.

edit - 12 definitely has come very far from when it used to be the size NO ONE EVER BOUGHT!!....used to walk into stores days, weeks after a shoedropped....copped a 11.5-12 with no problems (sometimes on discount or sale too)
tired.gif

i called FC today, they are going to cancel my order ...GL to the rest of you guys. The hunt continues for real

The denim/corduroy multicolored ones are still available at 21 Mercer. Still contemplating on how to use my $100 Nike GC, Pattas or ID with speckledmidsoles...

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

i called FC today, they are going to cancel my order ...GL to the rest of you guys. The hunt continues for real

what size?

Called Nassau store and they said they didn't even sell an 11 through online sales so expect a cancellation email...Took the $ and ordered someID's....eff it

how often is it that yall order and they dont have sizes???
pretty often.....i guess you know now....
laugh.gif
mad.gif
. knew this was going to happen.
oh well.....more money for kobe v's...

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

how often is it that yall order and they dont have sizes???
pretty often.....i guess you know now....
laugh.gif
mad.gif
. knew this was going to happen.
oh well.....more money for kobe v's...

mad.gif
...i was TIGHT

look what i just got from FC

Hello,

This order has been cancelled. Unfortunately, the shoes you ordered are sold out in that size, at that price. The authorization of funds captured from yourcard at the time of your order should be released by your bank within 5-7 business days. Please check back as we update our stock at least twice daily. Thankyou for your order and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Below is a receipt of your refund.

-FLIGHTCLUBNEWYORK

Sorry for anybody that ordered a Size 11 from FC, you will receive a cancellation email... I bought the 2 pairs size 11 in person at the store last night...

And if I know you and u missed out on a pair, check your inbox I have some info for you...

i got canceled for a size 11. you know, it wouldn't be as bad if they didn't take your money and then have it sit in limbo for a week after you getcanceled. but in general, pretty weak to not be able to update your website and go ahead and take peoples' money for a full day on product you know yousold out of.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

i got canceled for a size 11. you know, it wouldn't be as bad if they didn't take your money and then have it sit in limbo for a week after you get canceled. but in general, pretty weak to not be able to update your website and go ahead and take peoples' money for a full day on product you know you sold out of.
Ya, that is some BS. They are quick to take the money out when you click the "BUY" button but it takes 5-7 days to get a refund.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Damn S4J's! LOL You shouldve hit me tha you was goin up there HAHA you wouldve been able to snag me that 9.5
My bad, I didnt even find out thru this post, dude thats in charge of consignment at nassau knew i wanted them so he called me when he was puttingem up... I made him put em on hold till end of day...

^^^ Thanks for the INFO homie.... I appreciate it.

RAP ... How many pairs did you walk away with from UBIQ ???

Back
Top Bottom