Nike Air Max 1 Premium “Crepeâ€

Originally Posted by thekckid

can't believe the white pair moved so fast off NDC

Yea I wasnt tryna pay more than $60....
30t6p3b.gif

What's the sizing like on these? Are they similar to how the AM90 Infrareds and Laser blues fit? (Run .5 size smaller)

Or do they fit true to size?

What's the sizing like on these? Are they similar to how the AM90 Infrareds and Laser blues fit? (Run .5 size smaller)

Originally Posted by robxdrew

As far as sizing goes, I went with whatever I usually get with the AM1's.  Because of the materials, it was a little stiff on the initial wear. I haven't really broken em in yet, but im sure it will be fine.
And they're not kidding when people say dont leave that plastic wrap on the shoe... Almost dropped myself right on the kitchen floor.
laugh.gif

Take off the wrap people! 

As far as sizing goes, I went with whatever I usually get with the AM1's.  Because of the materials, it was a little stiff on the initial wear. I haven't really broken em in yet, but im sure it will be fine.
And they're not kidding when people say dont leave that plastic wrap on the shoe... Almost dropped myself right on the kitchen floor.
laugh.gif

got my blacks from sneaker st today and love them.. highly recommended - the shoes and the website. thanks boss. only anyone thing is that the gumsoles are really sticky and basically dog-hair collectors if you have a dog, lmao. i'm assuming the stickiness/tackiness wears off after some usage... will be picking up the browns and probably the whites. very well-made shoe from what i can tell

got my blacks from sneaker st today and love them.. highly recommended - the shoes and the website. thanks boss. only anyone thing is that the gumsoles are really sticky and basically dog-hair collectors if you have a dog, lmao. i'm assuming the stickiness/tackiness wears off after some usage... will be picking up the browns and probably the whites. very well-made shoe from what i can tell

Originally Posted by sneakerst

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Oh damn.

So you would say true to size?

Originally Posted by sneakerst

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Oh damn.

So you would say true to size?

i say true to size. picked up the white pair and i think they look even better in person. very nice shoe

i say true to size. picked up the white pair and i think they look even better in person. very nice shoe

Originally Posted by VTdestefano

Much appreciated bro, we try lol. 
And yes, those gum soles are super sticky. Might as well swiffer your floors with em. 

Originally Posted by VTdestefano

Much appreciated bro, we try lol. 
And yes, those gum soles are super sticky. Might as well swiffer your floors with em. 

Back
Top Bottom