Nike Air Max 1 Premium “Crepeâ€

after wearing them all day, im very impressed w/ the gumsoles.. you can really feel them when you walk around.. really spongy feeling. rest of the shoe is very well-made, too. got a feeling i shouldnt order any AM90 ID's w/ the gumsoles b/c i know i will be disappointed in comparison to these

after wearing them all day, im very impressed w/ the gumsoles.. you can really feel them when you walk around.. really spongy feeling. rest of the shoe is very well-made, too. got a feeling i shouldnt order any AM90 ID's w/ the gumsoles b/c i know i will be disappointed in comparison to these

that gum sole makes these that much hotter. im a sucker for gum soles for some reason.

that gum sole makes these that much hotter. im a sucker for gum soles for some reason.

I got the white pair, but now I'm holding out for the brown pair instead of the black. I think the brown captures everything that I want from a pair of AM that aren't my daily pair.

I got the white pair, but now I'm holding out for the brown pair instead of the black. I think the brown captures everything that I want from a pair of AM that aren't my daily pair.

got my black pair from Sneaker St. quality is on point. shoe looks great. Nike definitely hit the nail on this one
pimp.gif
cant pass up on these for $80
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

got my black pair from Sneaker St. quality is on point. shoe looks great. Nike definitely hit the nail on this one
pimp.gif
cant pass up on these for $80
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

price dropped to 70 each colorway on sneaker.st....

pretty sure the browns will be in soon as well......

price dropped to 70 each colorway on sneaker.st....

pretty sure the browns will be in soon as well......

For $140 I had to cop both from sneaker st. Materials are on point but execution is typical nike though... white ones came with a complimentary stain on the toe. 

For $140 I had to cop both from sneaker st. Materials are on point but execution is typical nike though... white ones came with a complimentary stain on the toe. 

bland? white pair and brown pair YES. but black pair is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

quality + materials. everything about these is
pimp.gif

considering doubling up on black crepes, but with December releases,Ill have to hold off

bland? white pair and brown pair YES. but black pair is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

quality + materials. everything about these is
pimp.gif

considering doubling up on black crepes, but with December releases,Ill have to hold off

Back
Top Bottom