=== Nike Air Max 1 x Parra?? ===

searchin4js wrote:
kickz4show wrote:
I'm hearing campers have already started...can anyone confirm this?

why dont u go and find out fr yourself instead of sitting behind a computer screen waiting for someone to spoonfeed you...

I would if it was that easy.....just trying to seperate the fiction from the non-fiction.

Originally Posted by oldsole73

When i called special orders it said they had 5 sz13's at mercer so do the math from there.

Originally Posted by oldsole73

This is one airmax im really feelin and it looks like im gonna have to fall back..some more info i got straight from special orders..sz8-8.5 no longer showing in the system sz 9(7) sz 9.5(11) sz 10(18) sz 10.5(19) sz 11(18) sz11.5 (15) sz 12(9) sz13-14 no longer showing in system

earlier they were showing sz 13's now there not. Lady said there is no set release date so they could sell them anytime they want hence missing sz 13's.

BrightSoleGirl ..... BAN 21 MERCER....150 pairs minus ? .....DJCK got his sz 13

Originally Posted by searchin4js

He got ALL the size 13

From DJCKs twitter

NOTE TO ALL OF YOU TRYING TO GET "PARRA/PATTA" AIR MAX 1... I DID NOT GET MINE FROM 21 MERCER.. (THEY DIDN'T RELEASE THEM YET) 

Im sure he DID cop his pairs from MERCER

I thought mercer didn't allow camping? How does the raffle situation go down? Never been to a release there b4.

nerd.gif

Rico- I seen your post. LOL I was just checking to see if you were still playing in the yard SON

RL- Sup FAM? guess we'll all see how shady things really get o.0

Originally Posted by tak

Rico- I seen your post. LOL I was just checking to see if you were still playing in the yard SON

RL- Sup FAM? guess we'll all see how shady things really get o.0

smh.gif
 At work wishing I was out there... just in case

^ tell me about it, I'm at work on the left coast...feeling like that owner of the WWE "NO CHANCE, NO CHANCE IN H3LL!!"

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I say we riot and #**% up some of the employee's shady %%%###+.
roll.gif
roll.gif
dont trip man, I am sure with the bread you got for those sample KID ROBOT'S you can copped some
wink.gif

Originally Posted by tak

^ tell me about it, I'm at work on the left coast...feeling like that owner of the WWE "NO CHANCE, NO CHANCE IN H3LL!!"

hahahah wonder how long before they call the cops

Back
Top Bottom