=== Nike Air Max 1 x Parra?? ===

There were 60 pairs in size 10, 10.5 and 11 alone. The total they "raffled" was 40. SMH. Supreme is the worst shop and they don't even do that. This is a Nike runned shop? People should have bum rushed the spot and took everything for free. Maybe then nike would do something about it.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

corporate job eh?
grin.gif

yeap had to get the best ROI from all that catholic school money my parents shelled out on me

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by arisorous

cmon montalban!!! hope they get some... *praying*

eff the NSW stores so shady
mad.gif

doubtful i went to NTNY afterwards to see wat the deal was over there and Mercer was the only store in the US getting them...so furious right now...even one of the NTNY dudes was down there and got dicked out of a pair even he said he saw multiple pairs leaving w/ customers

Originally Posted by xilegacy

There were 60 pairs in size 10, 10.5 and 11 alone. The total they "raffled" was 40. SMH. Supreme is the worst shop and they don't even do that. This is a Nike runned shop? People should have bum rushed the spot and took everything for free. Maybe then nike would do something about it.
i was talking to my man about it earlier...i would expect this from a mom and pop store...not a Nike store...
smh.gif
ridiculous...how you only raffle off 30% of your stock tho?
smh.gif

Damn would of been some shhhh it if everyone out there rushed that spot.

If I was there I kid you not , I would of.

MERCER be pulling that stuff that stinks... B S

^ were u one of those pricks across the street selling them for 800?

cmon homie.. you think I'd be on here speaking on it if I was reselling?? I was one of the dudes that went home with nothing

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

^ were u one of those pricks across the street selling them for 800?

cmon homie.. you think I'd be on here speaking on it if I was reselling?? I was one of the dudes that went home with nothing
This is NT...it's expected, and it happens...and i didn't need to get at you that way either my bad homie...just feeling really salty right now about it now i was on the phone w/ Sloane the whole walk over there...once i saw the crowd had dissipitated it was a wrap i cursed out which ever Mercer employees were in front of me, and kicked the !+!! out of their doors as i left

^ yea but there are also good people on NT and Kalvin is one of them. it's not too hard to see who the good folks on here are. but it helps if you look in the right places..
oh and considering your avy and sig nicksNY96 you might be considered one of those resellers you are mad about. just saying.

I know you tight, so am I... all them dudes that were reselling knew each other. Thats the worst part, sometimes its just who you know and thats how $*%% goes down at NSW

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I know you tight, so am I... all them dudes that were reselling knew each other. Thats the worst part, sometimes its just who you know and thats how $*%% goes down at everywhere.
Exacly. I can see why people are mad salty, but its too be expected. Stores have been doing this since the beginning of time.

Originally Posted by air max 1

I see there's a lot of unhappy people
laugh.gif
Where the heck you been ?  IDK if Im happy or not? Kinda feeling like these puppies at the moment
ohwell.gif

hangin_out.jpg

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

^ yea but there are also good people on NT and Kalvin is one of them. it's not too hard to see who the good folks on here are. but it helps if you look in the right places..
oh and considering your avy and sig nicksNY96 you might be considered one of those resellers you are mad about. just saying.
u pointing out multiple pairs of coppers like that's something to boast about u want another pair they're still in Niketown NY on the 5th floor if u want them one of those was actually my pair and the other two were out to people in Cali that couldn't get their hands on some which i sold to them for retail plus shipping since Nike dicked the left coast on those...look at my forsale post if u want i'm sure it's around here

...and i have extra pairs of shoes to get rid of so what? i'm still not charging astronomical prices for my shoes. it wouldn't matter to me if i sold them or not it just equals more shoes i get to wear so i don't mind sitting on them..i try and look out for as many people as i can i dont care if i've never met you before that's just me
...as for looking in the right places...tell me where when Mercer was the only store here in the US getting them the only way i was getting them was if i knew someone in there or i asked mommy and daddy to give me money to cut class and get shoes....i'm 25 w/ a career i can't do that anymore i'm just a shoe head who went all out to get a pair and got dicked by the company that makes them

All the negative energy is being directed in the wrong direction...no need to start goin at each other necks...most got the raw deal...calling up Nike will do nothing...its about who you know...not even mad...its expected at this point wit mercer

I'm more mad at the fact that living in NC, I was out of the game before it even started.  Resellers are just going overboard for these...  It is releases like these that suck all of the fun out of the shoe game for me.  I don't mind getting up a little early to get a pair of kicks, but releases like these burn me up.  I'm esp mad for the true sneakerheads that actually made their way to Mercer only to leave with their head low and empty hands..  I usually don't comment on a particular shoe this much, but I esp. wanted these
mad.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

Not for nothing.. but Nike really should regulate one of the biggest Tier0.. if not the biggest Tier0 account in the states... so much limited !#%# goes thru there and why can't the public even get there hands on it?

smh this whole thing turned out really bad oh well, just another dope sneaker i will never own, unless i get for a retail price

Back
Top Bottom