=== Nike Air Max 1 x Parra?? ===

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Hey has anyone heard about that rapper the fresh prince will smith... i heard he is getting a show on NBC or is it UPN .... anyone heard about this??
horrible execution

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Hey has anyone heard about that rapper the fresh prince will smith... i heard he is getting a show on NBC or is it UPN .... anyone heard about this??
horrible execution
yup.

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Must be the materials 'cause it sure ain't the colorway....

heck no this colorway is
pimp.gif

i don't think i have been this whipped up into a frenzy over an air max in a while (i loved the purple/white colorway of patta series, though). i hope one of the nsw select retailers is at least 21 mercer, or even better, the montalban.

I've got to have these, I'll be making some calls if they do end up releasing in more then two shops.

If anyone is willing to help out you will be compensated with a sweet tip.

LMK

I'm calling and emailing all of my regular shops and nobody seems to be getting this aside from Mercer. They're telling me to check by on Friday since they should know by then if anyone else is getting them in the US. I really don't want to have to deal with resellers on ebay or figure out how to order from the Netherlands if Mercer sells out. These will be mine though.

Back
Top Bottom