=== Nike Air Max 1 x Parra?? ===

pimp.gif

On The Prowl For These....Joints Are RAW
pimp.gif
... If Anyone Out There Is Lending A Hand, It Need'nt Be Said The Favor Will Be Returned On This End
nerd.gif

I am going to need help with these. If anyone is willing to help, then the favor will be returned for any ``international`` (Canada) releases.

Dope colorway. Looks like other NSW stores are getting them as well besides Mercer. Keep working the phones people.

I need these.

I know of Mercer street, but what other NSW stores are there? Or is it just mainly boutiques and shops with a NSW account that may get these?

Thanks

this shoe is crazy but i dont think i can rock em, thats even if i can get my hands on a pair

Originally Posted by deuce02

is this a qs or tier zero release? hoping qs.

it is a tier 0 and according to the information given out by sites and patta, they are going to release at patta and a very small amount of nsw accounts, most likely 21 mercer, the nsw japan store and hopefully the montalban
happy.gif

i have a very close working relationship with nike media (pr) and they are not even entirely sure yet.

I got a homie out in NY that said he can cop for me from MERCER ...

I just want to know are they going to drop them on the 13th too or is it still going to be a week or so later ???

and has anyone heard retail in the US yet ???

So lets keep in nice and simple if your not in Japan or NY these are gonna be a mofo to get my hands on? 

i called mercer st yesterday and the dude said they will definetly have them...as far as having them on the 13th he said he didnt think so...how long after the green pattas dropped did they pop up at mercer??...cuz i wound up missing out on those....i refuse to miss out on these!!

Back
Top Bottom