=== Nike Air Max 1 x Parra?? ===

It's a good thing I sold my FSR last night to a buyer in Singapore for $700/pair...
pimp.gif

i hope it's true and if so they should release all of the other so called tier zero pattas

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I'm very, very happy. Did I manage to get a pair? No. But the ******ed reselling price of these just keeps increasing the value of my Amsterdams.

Parra x Pattas are nice but don't even crack my top 10.

Safari
Viotech
Amsterdam - Burgundy
Curry
Urawa
Kid Robot - Black
Atmos
Huf
USA
Patta - Black Denim

Nike, we know you're trying to re-live the golden days but creating a false classic like these won't cut it.

21 Mercer...haha....
I'll agree I would much rather have these. Infrared 90's are coming back out so I would much rather buy multiples of those.

eek.gif
I hope this is true. I will buy multiples if it is. SMH at people that paid 900+. Freaking beasts. I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger at 500 now.

Dang it, all I want is a size 9.

If false this dude has too much time on his hand, what kind of satisfaction is there in this?

But in my heart I am hoping this is true.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Apparently the Footlocker Pic was a false alarm... Someone had WAY too much time on their hands
smh.gif

you save me from booking that flight
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

o thats funny to you
indifferent.gif
i see your sig...

roll.gif
jk man im just salty  i  RICO cant have a 12
tired.gif

fixed

I had a feeling it was false... Wish it was true. I would of been one happy dude.

soo how does one explain the "premium" tag on the box, & if it was exclusive & oversea's like the purple denim's & black denim's, why did mercer get "more than a handful" of pairs??

eyes.gif

No skin off my back.

Just will use the money to buy a few pairs of infra am90.

Nice shoe, but def. not worth the hassle.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

can someone explain why/how the people that camped out overnight at Mercer left empty handed?

cuz not many pairs aval in states...
was it only 200 pairs at patta?

and 48 to the rest of the world....?

Originally Posted by moneymike88

can someone explain why/how the people that camped out overnight at Mercer left empty handed?
apparently wat went down....

- 21 Mercer received 150 pairs
- DJCK gets his pairs from Mercer, and denied it....down to 147 pairs...setting the internet on a frenzy
- being that 21 Mercer was the ONLY store in the US getting them people camped out overnite
- a swarm of people came in the morning (about 40-50 heads)
- it turned into a raffle cuz of the disorder (so they say)
- people who camped out got jerked cuz they only sold 42 pairs + DJCK's 3 = 45
- 105 pairs are unaccounted for which are probably gone by now or still moving out the back door of 21 Mercer
- resellers are having a field day 

Back
Top Bottom