=== Nike Air Max 1 x Parra?? ===

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

1)The $+!% is Nike letting their newest specialty location go rouge for?

2)These "raffles" are getting out of hand and just allow for more pairs to get pushed aside.

3)How the hell did KATC drop the ball so HARD on this release without any posting before or after. I just happened to be browsing freshnessmag the day after release and found out
smh.gif

air max 87- thats messed up u laughing cus u got a pair.... snap i would be laughing too if i had a pair and no one else on this thread doesnt have one... well mayhem too. lol

Originally Posted by arisorous

air max 87- thats messed up u laughing cus u got a pair.... snap i would be laughing too if i had a pair and no one else on this thread doesnt have one... well mayhem too. lol
fixed, i HAD them....
tired.gif
nerd.gif

wasn't happy with them at all, the suede is nice but all the Pattas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Parras

at the end of the day, i couldn't say no to the offer i received....now i can get some more quality gems
wink.gif

^Mayhemgatz-How much did you sell them for?
nerd.gif

I know these were extremely limited, but I'm still quite surprised some people are willing to pay over $600 for these
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

nerd.gif

I know these were extremely limited, but I'm still quite surprised some people are willing to pay over $600 for these
ohwell.gif

Mayhem- Shocked you sold these. I wish I knew they were up for grabs!

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

nerd.gif

ohwell.gif
they weren't...i was cornered and the pressure was put on
laugh.gif

sneakerfan - i don't wanna blow up anyone's spot but let's just say it was lower than half the average price on feeBay
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

nerd.gif

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

sneakerfan - i don't wanna blow up anyone's spot but let's just say it was lower than half the average price on feeBay
wink.gif

^That hurts!!!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

laugh.gif

wink.gif

DAMN wish I would of known the stick up kids got you. I would of been right there and ran with the shoes
wink.gif

Na ... really tho. Sounds like you let them go for a GOOD PRICE on both sides.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

(Charles Barkley voice): "Bill Cosby is rolling over in his grave...
smh.gif
"

billcosby_sweater1.jpg
\

*DEAD*

futura-syracuse-air-force-1-bespoke-10.jpg

hahahah this guy is famous man... same dude with the coogi day of the Parra release now I see him on sneakernews..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

(Charles Barkley voice): "Bill Cosby is rolling over in his grave...
smh.gif
"

billcosby_sweater1.jpg
\

*DEAD*

futura-syracuse-air-force-1-bespoke-10.jpg

hahahah this guy is famous man... same dude with the coogi day of the Parra release now I see him on sneakernews..
laugh.gif

He is a nt'er. I dealt him more than a few times.
laugh.gif

Like i said before i know him personally his collection is crazy he got all types of samples and Fat Joe x nike and jb collabs

mayhem- noooo!!!!! HAHAHAH did it go to tak? dangit... now that i have some chips to play with... thats all good.

Back
Top Bottom