=== Nike Air Max 1 x Patta QS PICS ===

pimp.gif

so you going to play us like that Nike.. bring back what we have been asking for in terms of shape and make it a Teir 0. how nice of you. but I will forgiveyou if the iDs look like this...

Rico I think posted info on their being a purple version that will be the tier zero realase. Any pics of those surfaced yet, any info on release date of thoseas well. Thanks.

Originally Posted by TP800

Rico I think posted info on their being a purple version that will be the tier zero realase. Any pics of those surfaced yet, any info on release date of those as well. Thanks.

YES , so the GREEN is the QS and the PURPLE is the TZ drop.

I have yet to see the PURPLE joints but all I know is that Im going to try and cop both pairs.

Would love to cop it. However, all pre-orders are from 175USD to 205USD!!!
mad.gif

Will wait foe the U.S. release and cross my fingers!

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

Would love to cop it. However, all pre-orders are from 175USD to 205USD!!!
mad.gif

Will wait foe the U.S. release and cross my fingers!
Just copped my pair from crazyforsneakers.
He's legit.
Has his website, crazyforsneakers.com and on Ebay; crazyforsneakers.
150USD shipped.
pimp.gif

Will not get any better than this!
Shipping is on November 12th.

Very nice....these are clean and not flashy.

But tier 0? $*#. Really now? It even says QS on the box.... Nike is just reeling the consumer in....

The green ones won't be difficult to cope, just be patient, no need to pay ridiculous prices on them.

Originally Posted by dkballer22

The green ones won't be difficult to cope, just be patient, no need to pay ridiculous prices on them.
co-sign
Originally Posted by OGfiend

But tier 0? $*#. Really now? It even says QS on the box.... Nike is just reeling the consumer in....
read dude.....there's two versions, one green and one purple....the green are a QS release, the purple are a tier zero release....which is whywe only have seen pics of the greens. probably won't see pics of the purple until the last possible minute before release or after they already released.

dkballer22 wrote:
That's what everybody said/thought about the AM 1 Blue!
The retail price is $125 plus shipping wich goes anywhere from $8~$15
$150 from crazyforsneakers, to me, is not a ridiculous price.

Back
Top Bottom