=== Nike Air Max 1 x Patta QS PICS ===

SMH if only someone could cop those 4th installment pattas for me,
smh.gif
it isnt fair....

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by airkeung88

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Hello,

This order has been cancelled. Unfortunately, the shoes you ordered are sold out in that size, at that price. The authorization of funds captured from your card at the time of your order should be released by your bank within 5-7 business days. Please check back as we update our stock at least twice daily. Thank you for your order and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
-Flight Club

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ fightclub..... cance my order twice

dammmmn, they cancelled you again, what sz you wear?? 11?

10.5 or 11...

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by airkeung88

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Hello,

This order has been cancelled. Unfortunately, the shoes you ordered are sold out in that size, at that price. The authorization of funds captured from your card at the time of your order should be released by your bank within 5-7 business days. Please check back as we update our stock at least twice daily. Thank you for your order and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
-Flight Club

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ fightclub..... cance my order twice

dammmmn, they cancelled you again, what sz you wear?? 11?

size 11....just like most of the other NT victims
eyes.gif

^^yeah they are, second favorite cw for me behind the corduroys (i like these more and more every time i wear them)

flight club cancelled my size 11 again too..put in a complete seperate order for a 10.5 as well and that got cancelled. so all in all, 3 cancellations andi'm done dealing with them...what a +!@$ place to order stuff from.

^

Sweet, materials on those look great. Hopefully they will be fairly accessible.

Thanks for the info

So what is the final consensus on the burgundy Parras? Are they officially in or out?
Or is it all still speculation?

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Am I the only person that doesnt like those new released parras? The colors on those is
sick.gif
imo...
i wasn't a fan until i saw some better pics, and finally in person that solidified it! i still think the swoosh shouldn't have been green tho...
These look 10000% better w/ the blacked out swoosh and white laces. BTW where can I find these specific laces w/ the red tips?

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

Am I the only person that doesnt like those new released parras? The colors on those is
sick.gif
imo...
i wasn't a fan until i saw some better pics, and finally in person that solidified it! i still think the swoosh shouldn't have been green tho...
These look 10000% better w/ the blacked out swoosh and white laces. BTW where can I find these specific laces w/ the red tips?
they come with 2 sets of laces...a blue pair with red tips and a white pair with red tips.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

sick.gif
imo...
they come with 2 sets of laces...a blue pair with red tips and a white pair with red tips.

Ohhh nice, thanks.

I'm not the biggest fan of the green swoosh either.

Has anyone attempted to dye/color the swoosh black? I really like the way they look in the pic above.

Back
Top Bottom