=== Nike Air Max 1 x Patta QS PICS ===

Congrats to all those who were able to get a pair from FCNY. The hunt for my sz 13 continues...

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

not happy yet, they arent my size...but got em for a good price and bait to get my size some how....I went into FC and got these this afternoon (sz10)

better not be my 10.

these things are heat. im glad the prices arent too high. i can live with 125
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

not happy yet, they arent my size...but got em for a good price and bait to get my size some how....I went into FC and got these this afternoon (sz10)

better not be my 10.

eyes.gif

Just got in from buying a sz 9 at FCNY. I got a feeling they're going to get the purple denims in some time soon.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

cmon grizz.you know if i could i would.finals and work.
i dont NEED these like that, not droppin $150 that quick
laugh.gif

I'll get em sooner or later.no rush.

understood my dude....need my damn 12

Seems like 12 and 13 are the more difficult to find. We will see what I can find on my vacation trip.

[h1]http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/2009/12/15/patta-x-nike-air-max-1-premium-tz/[/h1]
[h1]Patta x Nike Air Max 1 Premium TZ[/h1]
15 December 2009, 23.27 | Posted in Sneakers | No comments »

Patta-x-Nike-Air-Max-1-Premium-TZ-02.jpg

You are looking at the fourth collaborative Air Max 1 between Patta and Nike this year, and one of the final celebratory Patta products to be released. The chosen materials on this installment are a heavy-duty plain-woven canvas overlay and a high quality ballistic nylon underlay both in black. Subtle accents appear in signature Patta green. Other details include coated metal eyelets, natural gumsole and Patta tongue branding.

The Patta x Nike Air Max 1 Premium TZ will be launched exclusively on December 18 12:00 PM at Patta's new Precinct 5 store.

More looks at the Patta x Nike Air Max 1 Premium TZ follow.

LINK

I have to get the white/green denims as well, but I hope I can
find a good price on the purple denims.

the picture of the 4th installment are nice, but won't have a chance
unless I have connect overseas or most likely have to pay resell prices.

purple denim & 4th pair = resell prices
smh.gif

Hello,

This order has been cancelled. Unfortunately, the shoes you ordered are sold out in that size, at that price. The authorization of funds captured from your card at the time of your order should be released by your bank within 5-7 business days. Please check back as we update our stock at least twice daily. Thank you for your order and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
-Flight Club

indifferent.gif

Hello,

This order has been cancelled. Unfortunately, the shoes you ordered are sold out in that size, at that price. The authorization of funds captured from your card at the time of your order should be released by your bank within 5-7 business days. Please check back as we update our stock at least twice daily. Thank you for your order and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
-Flight Club

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ fightclub..... cance my order twice

Originally Posted by airkeung88

Hello,

-Flight Club

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ fightclub..... cance my order twice

dammmmn, they cancelled you again, what sz you wear?? 11?

Back
Top Bottom