=== Nike Air Max 1 x Patta QS PICS ===

Got mine from crazyforsneaker today.
Arrived 10 minutes ago.
Absolutely amazing!

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

i will be picking these up at my local shop they're supposed to get them tomorrow! still wish those purple ones would drop here too those are effin'tuff..FNHead nice pics quality looks great hopefully that midsole will hold up

not sure if there's a thread for the burgundy's but these in my eyes take the cake although it comes off as a Parra colorway this one was def executedwell i need these too!
pattaxnike-air0max01-1.jpg

Originally Posted by Killmatic07

According to hypebeast these are availible at tier 0 accounts worldwide, so whats places in the tri-state are Tier 0
try reed space they have a tier 0 but if you want lemme know ur size if my shop gets them tomorrow i'll give you the heads up

^^ wow there's only been one bad colorway from Patta thus far Sloane got u tomorrow kid we won't have to troop that much for these

Im looking at how much higher the cut of the green material is than on my recent White/Blue pair. That's how high it was suppose to be
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

Arrived 10 minutes ago.
Absolutely amazing!
Nice dude, i'm glad you got your pair....I finally got my tacking number today so hopefully mine will be here by the weekend

Originally Posted by Technique 317

NikeFNHead wrote:
Arrived 10 minutes ago.
Absolutely amazing!
Nice dude, i'm glad you got your pair....I finally got my tacking number today so hopefully mine will be here by the weekend
Happy to know that, most likely you'll receive them first thing Monday.
Long weekend...

Damn I still need these...

If anyone knows where I can find a 13 a pm would be greatly appreciated

^^ if they made the check wht, and took out the red/orange. it would looke so much better

picked up the green joints today.
smokin.gif

it's like a corduroy-%@# material. kinda nice.

now that i think about it, i had a girbaud jean jacket back in the early 90s that was the same color.. considering how baggy i used to rock clothes at thetime, i wonder if still fits.. i bet mom has it lying around the back of a closet somewhere.. not that i would wear it, it's way too hot in manila forjackets. t-shirts and shorts all year.

^^^ Is it a size 12 ??? Let me get that ....
grin.gif
jk

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

^^ if they made the check wht, and took out the red/orange. it would looke so much better

AGREE man ....

I am out in Paris right now and they got them here for 135 euros. They are really nice. I don`t love the color but the quality is awesome.

That new colorway is terrible, reminds me of some outfit from the early 90s for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom