Originally Posted by RL Treyce

yeaa who is WE
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I got a small spot out in socal Authentix in Claremont retail is $100

i haven't seen them yet but i will post more pics when i get in tomorrow.
100?

Box price is 110. Both the Green and Purple dropping stateside real soon. I spoke with stores.
you are correct my rep was wrong box came in at $110

So What are all the colors coming to the U.S.?

Info on the Maroon pair state side?

Purple pair stateside?

Originally Posted by yankee1

Originally Posted by vulrunkable

Originally Posted by Technique 317

Originally Posted by vulrunkable

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

Originally Posted by Technique 317

NikeFNHead wrote:
Got mine from crazyforsneaker today.
Arrived 10 minutes ago.
Absolutely amazing!
Nice dude, i'm glad you got your pair....I finally got my tacking number today so hopefully mine will be here by the weekend
Happy to know that, most likely you'll receive them first thing Monday.
Long weekend...
Pfew, was starting to worry, I also ordered from crazyforsneaker but he does not answer any mails...
Did you guys got them from ebay or straght from his website like i did?? I still havent got tracking....
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Straight off his website....its bs he never really answers emails, just keep sending them out, he'll eventually answer
Oke, well i sent a mail with no answer, but hey it might slipped his attention. I will ask him again, Thanks!
I filed a dispute with paypal and then he answered me and everything was taken care of, but I did send him a regular e-mail and no answer....

I filed a dispute also, he said the shoes were damaged and i got my money back.. Yeah right, 2 pairs and both bad ??? whatever thats soo BS.anyway he did send me my money back so that is the only positive thing i can say.... Next time i will order from ebay again, then you still have the feedbackleft.. so no greens for me..
mad.gif

Originally Posted by UKBased

If the purple pair end up being more than just a Patta only release, then i'll be
roll.gif

serious man. i have been eyeing up the pairs on ebay. almost pulled the trigger a few times. dudes at our local shop still have no confirmation about thepurple or the green pair though - only that ugly one.

Good to see that the greens and purps are hitting stateside, I'm pretty sure the maroons are just for the parra fam.

Those pics make them look even better...and that's my sz...those are such a good look...dec. 1 huh? Will keep my eyes open for them...

Back
Top Bottom