Nike Air Max +2009 on Nike ID January 27

They're up!  

Original Zoom Victory
607ba568bf8d32250cb4a6cf7f284349.jpg

MAX Victory
2lnb70m.png

To answer your question Ray, the max unit should hold up unless you step on a nail, wear out the outsole, have a defective pair or keep them long enough until the unit cracks and air depletes.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

To answer your question Ray, the max unit should hold up unless you step on a nail, wear out the outsole, have a defective pair or keep them long enough until the unit cracks and air depletes.

What he said. I've worn one of the original colorways from 2009 til now and no issues. A couple of others colorways in the closet as well. All good.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by thapointguy

What he said. I've worn one of the original colorways from 2009 til now and no issues. A couple of others colorways in the closet as well. All good.
Thanks, y'all! Not sure I want to order just yet... Gotta see what the KDIVs and FR3s iD options have to offer first.

I really want to make these, but I hate that you can color match the word MAX on the back of the shoe, and would really like if the Outsole didnt have to match the air unit.

Im also curious what this Action Green looks like in person. I wonder if its close to the Electric Green.

My only issue with these is the color blocking options. I wish that so many of the shoe's features weren't joined together.

Back
Top Bottom