Nike Air Max +2009 on Nike ID January 27

for those who don't read, the gitd option is actually white when not glowing and is only charged with ultra violet light

%++ 200 now
mad.gif

Not excited about the price but the colors are nice. Hopefully Mega Blue looks good in person and matches up to UK blue.

I'm going to buy at least one pair. I wish we knew when these were going away so I could budget better. Oh well, guess I'll have to cop sooner, rather than later.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

If I end up getting a pair with GITD I'll be running at night more often.
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Once again, you do realize that the GITD only works in ULTRAVIOLET LIGHT ie blacklight. Just trying to save some of you $200 worth of disappointment when you step outside and are mad that your shoes aren't glowing under the streetlights.[/color]  
roll.gif

I'm sure the GITD Nike used works with normal light/sunlight. If it doesn't, best believe imma send my pair back to them.

I'm sure the GITD Nike used works with normal light/sunlight. If it doesn't, best believe imma send my pair back to them.

lol. Prepare to send them back then. Do you not see the text under the GITD option when you select a certain part of the shoe for GITD. It clearly states the following........

Actual color is White- will only glow in the dark after exposure to ultraviolet light.

Originally Posted by CscottJMP

lol. Prepare to send them back then. Do you not see the text under the GITD option when you select a certain part of the shoe for GITD. It clearly states the following........

Actual color is White- will only glow in the dark after exposure to ultraviolet light.

FYI, the sun emits UV light.

Wasn't gonna go through with ordering anyways, price tag is kinda steep. I don't even go run in the day let alone nighttime.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

That's what I thought.
grin.gif

The GITD option will charge up during exposure to sunlight, then will glow at night or in a dark area. Same as all the other GITD Nike products (Yeezy, Zoom Rookie GITD, 2012 Galaxy All Star line...).

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

FYI, the sun emits UV light.

Yes, I know that, but the impression I am getting whenever I hear someone talk about the GITD options is they can sit in their house under normal lighting conditions then walk outside and their shoes will instantly glow in the dark. Just trying to save some dudes $200+ worth of disappointment and anger.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

Nice Jeff! Do they still fit the same as the previous 2009's?

Yup.  Maybe a tiny bit bigger, but I have 11s in GR 2009s, 2009 iD 2009s and these 2012 iD 2009s and all fit pretty similarly.

Back
Top Bottom