Nike Air Max 24-7 -- Vol. AM95 + AM97 + 360 Air = Mo' Money, Mo' Money, Mo' Money ...

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

these air CRACK, finally they did something with that air unit worth buying
Haha, everyone else is fine with the 2009s.  Much better than the TW in looks and feel.
yea bud i am aware of your opinion.. im fine with 2009 too..FOR MY GIRL
The shots -- they have been fired. 
indifferent.gif

I ain't worried about it.  I don't think he can't afford the 2009s anyways since nobody else who has tried both has thought the TWs were better.  I wouldn't even buy the TW's for my girl.  She has some nice 2009s though.

Haha, everyone else is fine with the 2009s.  Much better than the TW in looks and feel.
indifferent.gif

I ain't worried about it.  I don't think he can't afford the 2009s anyways since nobody else who has tried both has thought the TWs were better.  I wouldn't even buy the TW's for my girl.  She has some nice 2009s though.

doggie you sound so lame talking about what the next man can afford, look at your sig. i got 2 new cars and 2500 sq.ft. in the burbs homie.,i have a bedroom the size of the one i grew up with  full of nothing but shoes.(mostly air max) just because i think the 2009's look like
  womans pantyhoes makes me broke ? seems like you get your feelings hurt everytime i state my frustrations with the shoe. im sorry you spent all your doe on 09s  but just worrie about
your pockets homie

indifferent.gif

doggie you sound so lame talking about what the next man can afford, look at your sig. i got 2 new cars and 2500 sq.ft. in the burbs homie.,i have a bedroom the size of the one i grew up with  full of nothing but shoes.(mostly air max) just because i think the 2009's look like
  womans pantyhoes makes me broke ? seems like you get your feelings hurt everytime i state my frustrations with the shoe. im sorry you spent all your doe on 09s  but just worrie about your pockets homie
I ain't worried about what you can afford.  I'm just pointing out to others that you are the only one who thinks TWs > 2009s so that someone doesn't miss out on one of the best shoes Nike has ever made just because of something you said.  

You couldn't say anything that would hurt my feelings.  I don't care what you think about the way 2009s look.  That is an opinion.  But you are confusing people since you are acting like looks is the same thing as comfort.  Sure, I could understand why someone thinks TWs look better, but I couldn't understand how anyone thought they were more comfortable.  It ain't even close.

And don't be sorry about me spending money on 2009s.  Trust me, that wasn't "all my doe."

And what does my sig have to do with anything?

indifferent.gif

womans pantyhoes makes me broke ? seems like you get your feelings hurt everytime i state my frustrations with the shoe. im sorry you spent all your doe on 09s  but just worrie about your pockets homie
I ain't worried about what you can afford.  I'm just pointing out to others that you are the only one who thinks TWs > 2009s so that someone doesn't miss out on one of the best shoes Nike has ever made just because of something you said.  

You couldn't say anything that would hurt my feelings.  I don't care what you think about the way 2009s look.  That is an opinion.  But you are confusing people since you are acting like looks is the same thing as comfort.  Sure, I could understand why someone thinks TWs look better, but I couldn't understand how anyone thought they were more comfortable.  It ain't even close.

And don't be sorry about me spending money on 2009s.  Trust me, that wasn't "all my doe."

And what does my sig have to do with anything?

kind of weird how they took the 3m volts off of the footlocker , champs website. i have been looking everywere, cant find anything, but dude at footlocker said they were
slated for 5 cw's and should be getting them any day.

I'm not a huge AM guy but I actually like these, the Gray/Lime joints are nice as are the Black/Grey ones... Maybe if I found them at an outlet I'd possibly cop!

kind of weird how they took the 3m volts off of the footlocker , champs website. i have been looking everywere, cant find anything, but dude at footlocker said they were
http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...upercat=home&cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

yea i know about this, i t was already posted. footlocker.com and champssports.com had the 3m volts  up for a week for sale not back ordered, no they arent up at all.    thought about jumping on them but that wasnt the cw i liked the most.

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...upercat=home&cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

yea i know about this, i t was already posted. footlocker.com and champssports.com had the 3m volts  up for a week for sale not back ordered, no they arent up at all.    thought about jumping on them but that wasnt the cw i liked the most.

What are 3M volts?  The link I posted has silver (3M) uppers and a volt airbag.  The other ones (that Wale wore) don't drop until 6/1 and I never saw them on eastbay.

What are 3M volts?  The link I posted has silver (3M) uppers and a volt airbag.  The other ones (that Wale wore) don't drop until 6/1 and I never saw them on eastbay.

the link you put up has them backordered..im not talking about backorder    they were up on FL.com but they only had the silver pair with the volt airbag

the link you put up has them backordered..im not talking about backorder    they were up on FL.com but they only had the silver pair with the volt airbag

They were never in stock.  Eastbay lists things early and they are in backorder status (which is really annoying since they are NEVER in stock by the first date listed by Eastbay).  FL and champs don't usually do that (even though their stuff comes from the same place as Eastbay).  They will be out soon enough.  

New pics up on Sneakernews of the blue ones.  I wasn't even remotely considering this colorway, but these pics are changing my mind. 

Mar 18 · Nike Air Max 24/7 – Navy Blue – Silver – White

nike-air-max-24-7-navy-07.jpg

The upcoming Nike Air Max 24/7 combines three notches on the Air Max belt into one shoe that partly summarizes the History of Air. Utilizing prominent design cues of the Nike Air Max 95, Air Max 97, and 360 Air Unit of the Air Max 2009, the Nike Air Max 24/7 is meant to be worn all day, every day (just not in your sleep…that’s just weird). This newest colorway combines a obsidian leather upper (Air Max 95 SL in blue denim, anyone?) and other tones of blue with silver 3M. Peep the new AIR MAX logo on the tongue; similar to the original but with the Caps Lock on. This is just one of many sick colorways of the 24/7 – can’t forget the Nike Air Max 24/7 Air Attack Pack – set for a soon release, so check back with Sneaker News because like this Air Max, we’re on top of everything 24/7. via Osneaker.

nike-air-max-24-7-navy-01.jpg

nike-air-max-24-7-navy-03.jpg

nike-air-max-24-7-navy-02.jpg

nike-air-max-24-7-navy-04.jpg

nike-air-max-24-7-navy-09.jpg

nike-air-max-24-7-navy-05.jpg

nike-air-max-24-7-navy-06.jpg

nike-air-max-24-7-navy-tongue-08.jpg

Saw Silver/volts at Footaction today. Sorry about the crappy iPhone picture.  Look pretty good.  Surprised that they didn't have my size or anything within a 1/2 size of it  Salesman said they sold very well
2qceerl.jpg

ilg7wp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom