Nike Air Max 24-7 -- Vol. AM95 + AM97 + 360 Air = Mo' Money, Mo' Money, Mo' Money ...

why the hell did they have to put hair on those purple pair....
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

imo, these are really ugly in person. not even close to being on par with am 09s. serious PASS!

They are two different shoes bro

caved in bought the black/royal pair. I have a feeling the leather will turn me off,but hopefully style n comfort will convince me to keep them.

how do 24-7s fit compared to am09s? 09s are true to size for me,same with 24-7s?

Originally Posted by JAONE626

just three pairs for me...neon in June, glass blue in Oct, orange blaze in Dec...
Any confirmation yet that we are getting the orange blaze in adult sizes?

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

just three pairs for me...neon in June, glass blue in Oct, orange blaze in Dec...
I was checking our system and saw that we have a Nike Air Max 24/7 - Men's in Neutral Orange/Orange Blaze/Medium Grey/Cool Grey listed in it.  Unfortunately, that is all the information we have.  I am not sure if this is the same shoe, as we do not have any pictures of this shoe, but if it is, the shoe does appear it may be coming out in adult sizes. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

I was checking our system and saw that we have a Nike Air Max 24/7 - Men's in Neutral Orange/Orange Blaze/Medium Grey/Cool Grey listed in it.  Unfortunately, that is all the information we have.  I am not sure if this is the same shoe, as we do not have any pictures of this shoe, but if it is, the shoe does appear it may be coming out in adult sizes. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Will you be getting the Glass Blue as well?

Originally Posted by blco02

Will you be getting the Glass Blue as well?
According to our system, we should be receiving the Glass Blue colorway sometime in September.

EastbayRep - Ray

got mine in the mail yesterday, i got the black/metallic silver "canvas"....nothing great.....they may be going back to the bay.

snapped couple pics. dont like them 
ohwell.gif
might cop down the road on sale+discount. prob. gonna pick-up the 3m volt pair next

14dggnr.jpg

111tikh.jpg

The Black/Purple 24/7 is sick in person..the whole collection is just "aight" though..nothin i couldn't wait for a 50% cop for..

im debating whether or not to pick up the silver/neon colorway with the employee discount...you guys think these will be excluded on the next EA???

Originally Posted by KidJs5

these are ok but i wanna see how they compare to the 09s
Not as comfortable if that is what you mean.  I haven't had a pair on my fett, but you can tell just by looking at the uppers.  Everyone who has tried both agrees.

EastbayRep, Do you think you can answer my earlier question?

Appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom