Nike Air Max 270 React

Mock up of Travis Scott

794DE844-00F5-4268-B8DB-E1CC2F2E776A.jpeg

Seeing everyone with their pairs in here I regret not buying the blk/wht pair when that 50% coupon was active. :smh:

I legit ****ed up.

I did not make that same mistake haha. Been wearing them like crazy too.

Reactions: Ube
Surprised I like the blue as much as I do but the quality leaves something to be desired. Can clearly see the glue.

EEB44192-8048-4F90-B51C-BF2DA4361E71.jpeg

C25C3E1A-6373-42A0-83BC-D0AF769EEB24.jpeg

i took delivery of both colors too. sending back the blue. color way didn't do it for me, and beige seemed nicer, quality wise. plus the color way is very versatile, especially when you mix up the sock selection

Man and the weirdest thing: the blues felt like they had a massive heel offset. Like I was leaning forward when I was wearing them. So weird. Other pair didn’t give me that sensation as much

Last edited:
i took delivery of both colors too. sending back the blue. color way didn't do it for me, and beige seemed nicer, quality wise. plus the color way is very versatile, especially when you mix up the sock selection

Man and the weirdest thing: the blues felt like they had a massive heel offset. Like I was leaning forward when I was wearing them. So weird. Other pair didn’t give me that sensation as much
Interesting. The whites feel narrower than the blues. Also noticeable imperfections in the transparent fabric. Sending both back.

My bauhaus came in today. Fit is extremely big. Reminiscent of the SW AM97/1s. Sucks being a 14 because a 13.5 would be perfect. Going to go try a 13 on tomorrow and see if I can work that. Smdh. Love the comfort of the shoe though!

Anyone in the 9.5/10 size have input on if they stayed true or went .5? Tried both at DSG tonight and torn before I try for the sail pair with this Nike $30 off. I’m a true 9.5 and they fit well, except for a slightly cramped area above big toe. The 10 didn’t have that issue (both were good lengthwise) but felt way too roomy all around.

Thanks in advance!

guys, these are one of the worst shoes, i bought it and now i am frustrated. It is my big mistake to buy Nike shoes. When i went to return footlocker canada, they are not taking it back. Main reason i did not like because cheap cloth material and hell comes out easily, there is no grip to heel.

Back
Top Bottom