Nike Air Max 270 React

20190720_154739.jpg

Anyone else get a free pair from NDC? Didn’t think it was legit until they actually showed up.

I requested them in my wife’s size since I already got both bauhaus colorways ha

D969B567-CC1D-48C2-97E4-D481A0CA6D1B.jpeg

FBCD472C-95A7-4C97-8C34-FB11A750E8C1.jpeg

Got this on Nike+ app

Then they ask for your size and your shipping info

2FFC18D6-2AB1-465E-8005-31EC743A0B56.jpeg

I'm almost positive I got that notification, too... HOWEVER, my notification wouldn't expand and all I remember seeing was (please correct me if I'm wrong, @singledout) "Member Access: Air Max 270 React" as the title and the first line of the description was "Nike Experts are here to..." or something like that. I just immediately clicked it and it led me to the Nike Experts on Demand page. I thought it was to have Nike Experts help me locate the shoe to buy in-store since I couldn't read the full notification, so I just closed the app immediately after that. This is why you don't sign up for Android Beta (or get an Android phone at all). :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not complaining though. I've been in the middle of decluttering and although it'd be very nice to have, it would not help my situation. Plus, I was very disappointed with how the shoes felt with the weird transition.

After seeing these a couple of times in person I must say that the feel and quality of this shoe has to be worst I ever seen on a Nike shoe released to the public. That felt and composite recycled looking material on the upper is grotesque and feel about as cheap as a shoe made out of paper. I knew about the felt material but had no idea the shoe was literally entirely made of cheap recycled looking material. Initially I was slightly intrigued with these but they are definitely a pass for me after seeing in hand.

Immediately checks app, unlocks inbox etc. No free shoes but got some weird $3 off a sweetgreen order and told to download the app.
what is this. :angry:

I uninstalled the app partly because of that and overall, it's useless imo.

After seeing these a couple of times in person I must say that the feel and quality of this shoe has to be worst I ever seen on a Nike shoe released to the public. That felt and composite recycled looking material on the upper is grotesque and feel about as cheap as a shoe made out of paper. I knew about the felt material but had no idea the shoe was literally entirely made of cheap recycled looking material. Initially I was slightly intrigued with these but they are definitely a pass for me after seeing in hand.

Agreed on the bauhaus. Got those initially and felt the same - the material used for the white upper felt cheap. I exchanged them for the hyper jade today and the translucent upper changes everything for me. Feels way more durable now. Really comfortable too - I don’t find the combo of the react and 270 nearly as awkward as a lot of other people seem to. It’s not quite react 87 comfort level but it’s pretty nice. Super happy to have these the rest of summer.

Attachments

• 5873D20E-465D-4208-8269-3AEEBF85F8DF.jpeg
    5873D20E-465D-4208-8269-3AEEBF85F8DF.jpeg
    484 KB · Views: 56
Travis Scott x Nike Air Max 270 React (Men’s)
Release Date: Spring 2020
$190
Color: Light Cream/Starfish/Dark Hazel

Travis Scott x Nike Air Max 270 React (Kids/PS)
Release Date: Spring 2020
$130 (Kids) $90 (PS)
Color: Dark Hazel/Starfish/Light Cream

I know these will be next to impossible for me to get because of hypebeasts & resellers. Da colorway sounds fire though :nthat:. I'm a sucker for earth tone colors. Can't wait to see pics :nerd:.

Patiently waiting for the Bauhaus pair to go on sale. Tried them on at FTL and even though there was a lot of heel slippage, they looked damn good on feets.

Back
Top Bottom