Nike Air Max 3 (f/k/a "Air Garnett 3") -- Spring 2010 Colorways

Originally Posted by ninjahood

zoom fun police killed da buzz for these....

They really did
mad.gif

Originally Posted by shuman15

Dont know if people have seen these.
Did a video shoot with my homie Wale and he pulled these out the bag...bastard!
laugh.gif

enjoy.
k2ztj6.jpg

nb59pz.jpg

anyone got the RD on these?
These look nice...

Both Black/Blue & White/Blue colorways are on sale round here. I might pull the trigger & cop both.

anybody know how these fit?
and are they comfortable at all?
really feelin the white cw

Originally Posted by pyroboy

anybody know how these fit?
and are they comfortable at all?
really feelin the white cw
- fits true to the size; get half size up if your're wide footed
- very comfortable despite nike used max air instead of tuned air, zoom air is also responsive
- copped the white ones in retail...but if your saving, better wait to hit the outlets

These are a retro that I really want now, but I'll have to be patient in getting them.

Even though the black/blue ones are relatively cheap right now, the price will drop farther, and I'll cop then.

Based on the OGs, i'd agree with what was said about sizing... the upper actually provides a great fit.

Originally Posted by GetMoneyG

they up on pickyourshoes for 159.99 FSR

Bwa ha ha ha.

theres a seller on ebay selling the white pair for 79 shipped. i caved in and bought a pair. with the 8% cashback it knocks it down to 73.50. i figured thatshow much i would pay for a pair at the outlet with tax and shipping charges...

Whats the verdict on these? I want to pull the trigger & grab a pair to ball in but there hasnt been any reviews. If you have these, let me get youropinion - thanks

well looks like both og colorways have been RTV'd on eastbay...that was quick for the white/blue pair lol

oh and the white/green colorway is up on finishline.com

Back
Top Bottom